The Dark Knight Rises (Limited to 1000 w/ Batman, Catwoman, and Bane Action Figures)

Bluprint

Shoeprint
Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
Westside, ATL, GA
WBShop Exclusive
The Dark Knight Rises Limited Edition Blu-ray Combo Action Pack (USA)
Price: SOLD OUT!
Shipping: FREE W/ ORDERS OVER $50

Source WBShop:
The Dark Knight Rises Limited Edition Action Pack – WBShop exclusive! Relive the legend with this special edition that comes with collectible Batman, Bane and Selina Kyle action figures – limited to 1000!

bmwbshop.jpg

ORDER HERE

Side Note: These action figures appear alot more detailed and better priced compared to one(s) in others sets including the Amazon Canada Exclusive Combo Pack. No packaging detail available but WB does have rights to the film so it should be adequate.

Hope This Helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on, if you guys want to own real action figures you should buy all Hot Toys Exclusives. :sniper:Those WBShop Exclusive ones are not action figures, they are just kids toys.

Their packaging is aweful, hopefully it has improved-lets hope these figurines are not just put in a bubble mailer, otherwise the limits won't matter. Nice post!

Reactions: tridon
Yeah, saw the listing yesterday on the WB website. Interested. Anyone know how big the figures are? Movie Masters size? 3 3/4?

The dark knight rises

this pics comes courtesy of mt good friend Keith who let me send it to him
he will forward to me in germany
i dont believe he opened the package to remove the figures .. so they may have just been in the box

i will post better pics when i get it

so heres one to wet your appetite

Attachments

• 16e67e9961c2d91d125e38e6fc5494b9.jpg
    16e67e9961c2d91d125e38e6fc5494b9.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 148
Reactions: confessor94