The Dark Knight Rises (Limited to 1000 w/ Batman, Catwoman, and Bane Action Figures)

Bluprint

Shoeprint
Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
Westside, ATL, GA
WBShop Exclusive
The Dark Knight Rises Limited Edition Blu-ray Combo Action Pack (USA)
Price: SOLD OUT!
Shipping: FREE W/ ORDERS OVER $50

Source WBShop:
The Dark Knight Rises Limited Edition Action Pack – WBShop exclusive! Relive the legend with this special edition that comes with collectible Batman, Bane and Selina Kyle action figures – limited to 1000!

bmwbshop.jpg

ORDER HERE

Side Note: These action figures appear alot more detailed and better priced compared to one(s) in others sets including the Amazon Canada Exclusive Combo Pack. No packaging detail available but WB does have rights to the film so it should be adequate.

Hope This Helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
this pics comes courtesy of mt good friend Keith who let me send it to him
he will forward to me in germany
i dont believe he opened the package to remove the figures .. so they may have just been in the box

i will post better pics when i get it

so heres one to wet your appetite

Bummer. I was hoping there was some special packaging that would hold the blu ray set and the 3 figures. No wonder the WB website didn't have a picture of the packaging. :(

I may return my copy when I get it.

Reactions: Bluprint
not sure yet ... these figures may be more detailed .. but for the price it wasent bad .. the cheapest of my tdkr and thats including the german steelbook and the US broken cowl set

Well the broken cowl is $24.96 at Walmart, trilogy is $27.96 and this was $32 w tax.

Last edited:
this pics comes courtesy of mt good friend Keith who let me send it to him
he will forward to me in germany
i dont believe he opened the package to remove the figures .. so they may have just been in the box

i will post better pics when i get it

so heres one to wet your appetite

I sware to God, if this set doesn't come in some type of box packaging i.e. ALL THE REST OF THE SETS WITH FIGURINES:

I'm going to hurt somebody... SERIOUSLY! :angry:

THIS **** BETTER HAVE A LIMITED OF NUMBER AND THE BOX OR... JUST WAIT! JUST F'N WAIT!! THAT CRAP LOOKS LIKE IT CAME IN HAPPY MEAL :angry:

Last edited:
Reactions: GVZER
I sware to God, if this set doesn't come in some type of box packaging i.e. ALL THE REST OF THE SETS WITH FIGURINES:

I'm going to hurt somebody... SERIOUSLY! :angry:

THIS **** BETTER HAVE A LIMITED OF NUMBER AND THE BOX OR... JUST WAIT! JUST F'N WAIT!! :angry:

Get prepared to be dissapointed. That's all I'm sayin'

Reactions: Bluprint
Fishing for Something to Being Happy About Here!

I'm trying to find something to hold on too or be excited about. Was this the only Dark Knight Rises Figurine Blu-ray Set to come with Selina Kyle? If so atleast that identifies this as limited. Being 1 out of 1000 people to own the Catwoman figurine kinda' sorta adds some exclusiveness to this epic letdown. :hilarious:

For those who are interested the figurines are very detailed and have a little weight to them as well. Still disappointed with the overall package but atleast but now, I'm ok with the figures. I can post HQ pics if anyone would like me too. ;)

Worst limited edition ever ..but

I think this limited was just terrible because of the complete lack of effort
WB dropped the ball

having said that ..
I do like having the lenticular cover and the figures are very nicely detailed
i think that actual packaging could have made this a good collectible ..

Attachments

• batman figures.jpg
    batman figures.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 223
My friend was going to get this for me but WBshop cancelled his order saying the item was no longer available, even tho their site was still listing it as 'in stock'.

Glad this happened. This looks very bad and I would rather get all the figurines separately from different countries with better packaging than getting this so called 'WBshop Exclusive'.

Reactions: bingle
In the other side of collection hunting point of view, It is Indeed "Limited"! regardless of its less stellar packaging.

If I (as a regular collector) was able to get it and you (no pun intended) unable to obtain it - it clearly shows the very limited quantity and prestige of WBshop sticking to sell only 1,000

Hope you get your alternative versions soon - but as for the rest of us in the 1,000 limited club - were satisfied with its $29.95 value (and no damage during shipment blessings from WBshop who is infamous to damages)

My friend was going to get this for me but WBshop cancelled his order saying the item was no longer available, even tho their site was still listing it as 'in stock'.

Glad this happened. This looks very bad and I would rather get all the figurines separately from different countries with better packaging than getting this so called 'WBshop Exclusive'.

In the other side of collection hunting point of view, It is Indeed "Limited"! regardless of its less stellar packaging.

If I (as a regular collector) was able to get it and you (no pun intended) unable to obtain it - it clearly shows the very limited quantity and prestige of WBshop sticking to sell only 1,000

Hope you get your alternative versions soon - but as for the rest of us in the 1,000 limited club - were satisfied with its $29.95 value (and no damage during shipment blessings from WBshop who is infamous to damages)

I agree .. I am also inclined to lean towards the understanding that this is the only edition with a catwoman figure ...
Can anyone confirm this ?

Reactions: bingle