The Dark Knight Rises (Limited to 1000 w/ Batman, Catwoman, and Bane Action Figures)

Bluprint

Shoeprint
Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
Westside, ATL, GA
WBShop Exclusive
The Dark Knight Rises Limited Edition Blu-ray Combo Action Pack (USA)
Price: SOLD OUT!
Shipping: FREE W/ ORDERS OVER $50

Source WBShop:
The Dark Knight Rises Limited Edition Action Pack – WBShop exclusive! Relive the legend with this special edition that comes with collectible Batman, Bane and Selina Kyle action figures – limited to 1000!

bmwbshop.jpg

ORDER HERE

Side Note: These action figures appear alot more detailed and better priced compared to one(s) in others sets including the Amazon Canada Exclusive Combo Pack. No packaging detail available but WB does have rights to the film so it should be adequate.

Hope This Helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
So then as far as i can figure getting a set with all three plus the film + the maybe lenticular cover makes this limited to 1000 ...which is . even without the packaging .. money well spent

Reactions: xage
As funny how it first struck me at first upon learning the details of the set (having no packaging).

Come to think of it, its not bad for $29.95 and I got to complete all Dark Knight Rises US Exclusives!

3 figurines in a plastic placeholder and wrapped in a polybag

:) Limited to 1000 LOL

Totally Agree!

So then as far as i can figure getting a set with all three plus the film + the maybe lenticular cover makes this limited to 1000 ...which is . even without the packaging .. money well spent

In the other side of collection hunting point of view, It is Indeed "Limited"! regardless of its less stellar packaging.

If I (as a regular collector) was able to get it and you (no pun intended) unable to obtain it - it clearly shows the very limited quantity and prestige of WBshop sticking to sell only 1,000

Hope you get your alternative versions soon - but as for the rest of us in the 1,000 limited club - were satisfied with its $29.95 value (and no damage during shipment blessings from WBshop who is infamous to damages)

I was able to get it via two sources with no problem but after I got the email about WBshop cancelling it I was quite happy because I was on the fence whether to cancel it or not.

For me a limited edition has to be different from the ones released in other countries. This one is limited only because its sold by WBshop but what it contains is no different to what you can get in other shops around the world: slipcased blu-ray which is sold in almost all countries worldwide and 3 figurines which can be also found in other countries (with even better packaging).

So for me this is not as limited as for example the Muller digibook from Germany.

To each his own but I'm glad I haven't spent more money on these editions as I'm more happy with the separate ones which will hopefully reach me this month.

A friend in the UK asked me to help with this and I was a bit surprised the figures came loose.

Almost felt like they should have included them in a happy meal. EEK! :p

Same here Andy, Only I made a mistake, I thought he wanted 2 sets. Luckily I had no problem selling it. But I was apaulled at the execution of this supposed collectible. Happy Meal is right.

:D The WBShop Happy Meal Exclusive.

This is one interesting "Exclusive" offer.

I have to agree with others that "to each his own" interpretation of collectability.

Its sad the outcome of this exclusive comes without a "enclosure box" packaging nevertheless from others perspective:

1. It is still a US exclusive
2. WBShop sold out all of its 1000 "Happy Meals"
3. For $29.95 thats a pretty good bargain ( If we equate it with McDonald's Happy - it is still good of a bargain given that a McDonald Happy costs $4 range and you get only 1 figure while this one its a 3 Lot figure)