The Exorcist (1973) - 50th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Collector's Edition) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 9 October 23, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop
Price: £44.99

FB_IMG_1689849279901.jpeg

Last edited:
In my tired state, I was very confused what was left at my door. I was like "I haven't ordered any protein stuff", until I saw the Hut Group wording on the other size.

Was really not expecting Zavvi to ship these in boxes with airbags. Well done.

View attachment 565408
I'd say my last 10 single steel book delivery's have come in a box with air bags by zavvi. A welcomed change.

I'd say my last 10 single steel book delivery's have come in a box with air bags by zavvi. A welcomed change.
I rarely order from Zavvi unless it's an exclusive single steelbook. Their cardboard wrap around packaging has always been fine. From previous experience I've avoided any boxsets, especially Arrow Video limited edition sets, but took a chance on this one.

After all these years, with damaged returns, it's good to see they've finally sorted it out. Now we just need them to change their return and replace policy to match Amazon's and I will gladly order more from them.

Just received mine

Few things. Be careful when removing the j card. The glue is frozen because of how cold it is now and are tough to take off. Too quick and you’ll rip the slip or leave bubbles.

The rating logos are stickers but they are also on the spine too. Again be a bit careful when taking off because they are stuck down hard.

Steel is better than the HMV Regan steel imo and the Regan art works better as the slip. Nice package

This!

Reactions: Retro Parrot
Any tips for getting the glue dots off? I started from the back and there's a bit of a bubble on the one I removed. Too nervous to take the rest of the J-card off now.