The Fifth Element (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Prestige Edition) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: December 6 23, 2023 (Prestige) - February 28, 2024 (SteelBook Only)
Purchase links: Prestige Edition FNAC - ESC Distribution - SteelBook Only FNAC
Price: €149.99 (Prestige FNAC) - €134.99 (Prestige ESC) - €39.99 (SteelBook Only FNAC)

Note: Limited to 1000 numbered copies. 200 copies available through Esc, 800 copies available through FNAC.
The Prestige Edition includes 1 4K + 1 Blu-ray + 1 Blu-ray bonus + an 80-page booklet + a 32-page storyboard book + a 36-page artwork booklet + stickers + 1 poster + 1 keychain + 1 patch + 1 multipass + 1 Zorg card + 3 movie flyers + 1 matchbox + 10 photos

Screenshot .png

cinquieme-element-le-combo-uhd-4k-bd-edition-prestige-steelbook-edition-limitee-3.jpg
cinquieme-element-le-combo-uhd-4k-bd-edition-prestige-steelbook-edition-limitee-2.jpg

Last edited:
For anyone wondering, Esc is the distributor hence some copies sold through their site and FNAC is the exclusive retailer in France.

Given the small print run, it is logical to assume some will show up in another country through another retailer, albeit without the same goodies (possibly).

How did you get it down to 112€? Mine stays at 134€ and also when trying to register I can't find the US in the country list.
That's because your's still has the french tax applied, as they don't know it's being shipped to the US. Once you select the US shipping, french tax will be removed and it'll be €112.50.

USA is there. It'll appear as UNITED STATES or États-Unis.

Last edited:
Reactions: MM3
How did you get it down to 112€? Mine stays at 134€ and also when trying to register I can't find the US in the country list.

United States is definitely in the list as I scrolled past it twice looking for United Kingdom

During the checkout I got asked if I wanted a 10% off code which brought it down to €120 in total

Reactions: Nova
Wow, another edition. It's definitely NOT better than EverythingBlu/Zavvi, that one has better cards, character photos, better booklets, better boxes.
Here the main box art looks familiar, like I've seen it somewhere, can't remember where...
But, a whole new steelbook! And poster with that new art, and 3 whole booklets, one of which will probably be useful, with artwork sketches.
And I could probably kill for that elements Keychain.
Multipass looks exactly the same, as the one in Zavvi big box - probably made a bunch at the same Chinese factory.
Zorg card is a little different.
Photos at least are different from Zavvi, although only 6 of 10 are shown.

what’s the size of the box? Is it a regular full slip size box or a much bigger or taller one?
Nobody will know for sure atm. If it's like their terrifier release, it should be steelbook height. Very chunky though, as there's an 80p book and a big folder with all those extras in there.

• Thanks
Reactions: MajimaGoro
Okay that’s really cool. Really like that steelbook art. But yeah the awful french title is the a huge pass from me

The pricetag is crazy imo.
Depends where you're ordering to/from. If you were to assume no tax was applicable to a US or UK address, it's the equivalent of £103, which is exactly the same as the Zavvi deluxe edition.

Judging by the price drop when you add in the destination country, that'll be with French VAT removed though, which I guess is ok for the import regulations for you guys in the US.

I'm relatively sure they won't collect UK VAT, so UK buyers are likely to get lumbered with customs fees ontop of the €120.

Total price will jump to around the £135-140 GBP mark. So we're better off ordering from FNAC for about £132, who do pay UK VAT, and is just under the £135 import tax free limit.
When I ordered Terrifier 2 from them, there were no VAT or customs, based in the UK.

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles
When I ordered Terrifier 2 from them, there were no VAT or customs, based in the UK.
Good to hear, however it shouldn't work that way haha they're not UK VAT registered and have removed the VAT at checkout, so I expect thats lazy UK customs more than anything else lol