The Footy Megathread!

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Well we keep finding more and more fans, garlad you are just adding to the group. So let's keep all football related content in this thread since we are small group of fans who actually follow we can't make threads that only one person will reply. Anyways Scott, Baliey, Dattebayo and myself all follow pro football. The same people in addition to Bravesfan and jrocca have/play FIFA09.

To answer your question from the other thread, yes I do follow. I don't have a particular team in the EPL, but I enjoy watching the games. However I am liking Liverpool this year, I think if they don't win it now they won't in a long time! they are finally reaching that talent threshold and it's their time! Torres is in a fantastic level and Benitez is having no issues with players so what else can I say? ManU is finally losing grip. Chelsea is a mess I think, they keep buying players and more players that bring a huge ego and that's why the teams is so inconsistent! the egos that team has will not let them find their rhythm. Arsenal has a relatively young team that will only get better and I keep reading everywhere that they might lose Fabregas this next summer....

I used to watch plenty of the Spanish league, but I lost GolTV which used to show all the games every weekend. Fox Sports channel now shows the EPL and the Serie A Italian league which is not bad, but not the same.

Last edited:
close was 1-0 in the end ;) pigeon nose scored

zlatan-ibrahimovic.jpg

Even with 10 players Barca still dominated! talk about that idiot Madrid's coach! haha that fool goes and takes out Higuain and Ronaldo to put Raul and Benzema wtf?! he had a tactical advantage! he could have take Lass and possible Higuain and would have had an extra forward but that fool does a straight change...idiot they deserved to lose!

We had a good convo going on BBM on a Soccer group i made. I was the only Barca supporter. Even your brother wanted Madrid to win! I was the last one laughing though :scat:

We had a good convo going on BBM on a Soccer group i made. I was the only Barca supporter. Even your brother wanted Madrid to win! I was the last one laughing though :scat:

CR9 spent the entire time complaining until Iniesta and Xavi started playing the game didn't go Barca's way. Pellegrini is a joke period. That will be Madrid's downfall.

yeah that was a good convo we had going on, horhay needs to get rid of the **** phone and get a blackberry ;)

Nah my brother got the phone now I don't want it. The guy went and bought because I wanted the damn thing. I can't have the same he does lol I am just going to get me an Xperia X10 :)

Nah my brother got the phone now I don't want it. The guy went and bought because I wanted the damn thing. I can't have the same he does lol I am just going to get me an Xperia X10 :)

So what if your bro has it. You are missing out on so much fun with it. BBM all the way :scat:

Here's the groups in which each country will be picked from.

Group 1: South Africa, Spain, Netherlands, Italy, Germany, Argentina, England y Brazil.

Group 2: Australia, Japan, North Korea, South Korea, Mexico, Honduras, United States y New Zealand

Group 3: Cameroon, Algeria, Ghana, Cost of Ivory, Nigeria, Chile, Paraguay y Uruguay

Group 4: Denmark, Greece, France, Portugal, Serbia, Slovaquia, Slovenia y Switzerland

Tomorrow will be a big day! :scat:

Here's the groups in which each country will be picked from.

Group 1: South Africa, Spain, Netherlands, Italy, Germany, Argentina, England y Brazil.

Group 2: Australia, Japan, North Korea, South Korea, Mexico, Honduras, United States y New Zealand

Group 3: Cameroon, Algeria, Ghana, Cost of Ivory, Nigeria, Chile, Paraguay y Uruguay

Group 4: Denmark, Greece, France, Portugal, Serbia, Slovaquia, Slovenia y Switzerland

Tomorrow will be a big day! :scat:

Mexico are in pot 2 i see lol Well its going to be a intresting draw im hoping the african teams get good groups

Not a terrible draw for the US, but I think that Italy drew the cake-walk.

Group A: South Africa, Mexico, Uruguay, France
Group B: Argentina, Nigeria, Korea Republic, Greece
Group C: England, USA, Algeria, Slovenia
Group D: Germany, Australia, Serbia, Ghana,
Group E: Netherlands, Denmark, Japan, Cameroon
Group F: Italy, Paraguay, New Zealand, Slovakia
Group G: Brazil, Korea DPR, Côte d'Ivoire, Portugal
Group H: Spain, Switzerland, Honduras, Chile

Not a terrible draw for the US, but I think that Italy drew the cake-walk.

Group A: South Africa, Mexico, Uruguay, France
Group B: Argentina, Nigeria, Korea Republic, Greece
Group C: England, USA, Algeria, Slovenia
Group D: Germany, Australia, Serbia, Ghana,
Group E: Netherlands, Denmark, Japan, Cameroon
Group F: Italy, Paraguay, New Zealand, Slovakia
Group G: Brazil, Korea DPR, Côte d'Ivoire, Portugal
Group H: Spain, Switzerland, Honduras, Chile

Brazil's group will be tough!

All I care is about group A :) and we open the world cup baby!! :scat:

I can't believe Arsenal lost yesterday! damn Vela had two!

Did you happen to catch Messi's goal? out of the Italian teams the only real contender is Inter, every other team is meh... The Italian league has been on the low for a while now since Milan sucks bad.