The Footy Megathread!

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Well we keep finding more and more fans, garlad you are just adding to the group. So let's keep all football related content in this thread since we are small group of fans who actually follow we can't make threads that only one person will reply. Anyways Scott, Baliey, Dattebayo and myself all follow pro football. The same people in addition to Bravesfan and jrocca have/play FIFA09.

To answer your question from the other thread, yes I do follow. I don't have a particular team in the EPL, but I enjoy watching the games. However I am liking Liverpool this year, I think if they don't win it now they won't in a long time! they are finally reaching that talent threshold and it's their time! Torres is in a fantastic level and Benitez is having no issues with players so what else can I say? ManU is finally losing grip. Chelsea is a mess I think, they keep buying players and more players that bring a huge ego and that's why the teams is so inconsistent! the egos that team has will not let them find their rhythm. Arsenal has a relatively young team that will only get better and I keep reading everywhere that they might lose Fabregas this next summer....

I used to watch plenty of the Spanish league, but I lost GolTV which used to show all the games every weekend. Fox Sports channel now shows the EPL and the Serie A Italian league which is not bad, but not the same.

Last edited:
You guys should stop lsitening to everything in the papers you know. Fabregas will not go and if he does go it will be for a large amount of money which would not bother me as we have Wilshire, Ramsey and Denilson as replacements. Also Arshavin can play that role. I dont think we are title contenders any more and it dosent bother me because im not a glory hunter and i will continue to support team and watch the beautiful football we play.

Plus lets see where Man Utd end up this year with out Ronnie thats 40 less goals for you guys. Also Owen or Benzema i know who i would rather have. Benzema is a class player and he would rather go to a team that aint done sold all in la liga or the champions elauge that sums up quite alot.

Yeah sure they will get alot of money for Fabregas but what will they do with the money nothing as they refuse to spend big money bring in big name players to the club also ronaldo only score 26 goals last season :p plus Man U still have top class players to help them win the premier league again

Yeah sure they will get alot of money for Fabregas but what will they do with the money nothing as they refuse to spend big money bring in big name players to the club also ronaldo only score 26 goals last season :p plus Man U still have top class players to help them win the premier league again

This is for Rick=A Idiot because he is a glory hunter.:hilarious:

To be honest i see Chelski winning the leauge next year as much as it pains me to say. Well Rooney is your only decent striker if fergie dont play him as a winger, Berba last season not so great but we will give him the benefit of the doubt as it was his first season.Owen will get injured in pre-season i put money on that, then your left with Wellbeck and Machedea who are both un proven. Valencia (looks like a young MJ) is a good buy i liked him at Wigan, so we will see what he does. You still need a central midfielder.You really cant make a prediction on who will win the leauge this early untill the transfer window shuts.

Arsenal are spending money hopefully we will get Melo if reports are true and that Juve have not signed him. Wenger wil never pay over the top for a player. Plus with all the talk we dont have a lot of money, But to still finish in the top 4 whilst still paying for that stadium is good. We are also being linked with a few defenders and a striker just wait and see. Plus we have the mighty Arshavin.

Scott, do you need me to teach Braves a lesson for you? damn I wish I had saved that free kick I scored on ya haha!

Ha Ha i remember that freekick was pure class though as i watched it fly in lol

I seriously cant wait untill Fifa 10. Yeah give braves a lesson for me. Watch him though he is sneaky lol EEK! :D