The Grey (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Media Exclusive #16) [Korea]

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Release date: January 31, 2018 (Pre-order January 18 at 10 PM Korea time)
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular Slip - 1/4 Slip - One-Click
Price: TBA
Notes: Full Slip: 1200 copies - Lenticular Slip: 1200 copies - 1/4 Slip: 700 copies - One-Click: 300 copies

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand. They said from the other post that buying the lenti, the price and the shipping was together.

I have no clue here. ID? My name from the forum? Where is shipping charge in this forum? Can't find. How do I pay it?
In payment notes please put " Shipping charges for The Grey and your HDN id"

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Killi Zoltan
I don't understand. They said from the other post that buying the lenti, the price and the shipping was together.

I have no clue here. ID? My name from the forum? Where is shipping charge in this forum? Can't find. How do I pay it?
The NovaMedia Grey GB has listed in the overview
Price Excludes Shipping Cost (To Be Billed After GroupBuy Closes Based On Destination & Total Qty ordered)

You will get a Private Message from Aniv when he is ready to take payment for shipping
The PM will have Direct Shipping Invoice the amount details you need to pay will be in the spreadsheet

Last edited:

Dear Ninja's,

Please click on the link below to check your total # of copies and shipping charge due for the GB. Payment is due by 02/01/2018 12 PM CST.

Shipping Invoice Link

Please send all payments as Goods & Services to [email protected]

After payment is completed please like this conversation. I will mark you as paid on the Google Spreadsheet in green indicating I have confirmed the payment.

There is no need to PM/Message me if your PayPal shipping address matches the address when you paid for the merchandise/steelbooks initially.

Thanks,
Aniv