Digibook The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey - Walmart Exclusive Blu-ray Digibook [USA]

Aug 9, 2012
hobbit.jpg

Comes with collectible 3D Card with in-store preorder

Order here

Group buy for international members here

Release date of March 19, 2013.

https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=29168&stc=1&d=1363595098

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 228
  • hobbit6_US.jpg
    hobbit6_US.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 232
Last edited by a moderator:
It is a nice digibook and I'm glad I picked one up a couple of days ago after Walmart finally updated their system. When I went on Tuesday, they wanted $30 even though the ad showed $23. Unfortunately I didn't have a copy and they didn't have any in the whole store? I just said "No thanks,I'll pick this up at Best Buy!"Had to go anyway for the ZDT steel book. So, it worked out after all.

I guess this is not a walmart exclusive after all? I was at best buy today and they had a few of these on the shelf. I guess it's just the digital featuretts that are exclusive? Either that or my Best Buy think's it's a walmart:)

:oohyeah:mine was delivered today - Big thank you to Andy!:oohyeah:

I know the thicker editions (like this one) take up more shelf space, but I'd much rather have something substantial like this than the terrible "digileaflets" that some studios release.

Oh Hell NO!!!!! :angry: Wal-Mart better have a Digibook Exclusive for Desolation of Smaug! If not, I'm selling my copy of Part 1! :violent: