The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Ext. Ed.) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

blu78

Premium Supporter
Jun 21, 2013
USA
Release Date: November 4th, 2014
Purchase Link: Target.com
Price: $29.99
Group buy: apsmith21

HobbitDOMTargetSteelBook.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely getting this, it'll go well with my other version because I didn't want the 3D only Best Buy version.

I can't remember where my other one came from actually... It's slim and not US.

[EDIT]Zavvi. Thought it was, just couldn't remember.

Reactions: MGD
Definitely getting this, it'll go well with my other version because I didn't want the 3D only Best Buy version.

I can't remember where my other one came from actually... It's slim and not US.

[EDIT]Zavvi. Thought it was, just couldn't remember.
Agreed. I didn't want the BB 3D only. Thought that was a very stupid idea by them.

Reactions: dfoles
To get this or not because I have the theatrical cut in steelbook for this the other Hobbit and all 3 LOTR. I was planning on just getting the theatrical cut for the next one also then if they release a 6 movie extended edition set with the Hobbit and LOTR I want to get that. Hmmm... :)

I used all my website skills to get this high quality picture ... :rolleyes:

Although I decided to stick to the lenticular hollow slip editions for the hobbit movies, this actually looks very nice. Out of all the other steels released, this has the best artwork to date. Love the picture of Smaug on the back, but I do hope the writing is not printed in the final product.

image.jpg
DAMN it! :angry: If I get this, I'd have to get the Best Buy Exclusive for the 1st one! :dunno: :ohno:

But it's awesome we're getting an Exclusive Steelbook here in the States! :D ;) :cool:

This will go "F***ING AMAZING" the the Zavvi Blu-ray steel of An Unexpected Journey with Baggins on the front with his sword. I hate the cluttered BB steel artwork

This works out great for me too because I never picked up The Desolation of Smaug

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 98050

This will go "******* AMAZING" the the Zavvi Blu-ray steel of An Unexpected Journey with Baggins on the front with his sword. I hate the cluttered BB steel artwork

This works out great for me too because I never picked up The Desolation of Smaug
@NoDingsNoScratches You're right buddy! ;) The UK Steelbook would definitely go better with the Target Exclusive! :thumbs: THANKS! :cool:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches