The Hunger Games (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA/Canada]

I did want to share something about the edition if it has not been posted. The numbered edition is covered by the paper sheet so you cant see what number you get so I passed on it. My store had 30 sets also and that is the most I have ever seen and they 5 spots where they were located .....:hilarious:

Got some unboxing pics to share.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sucks they didnt make it more limited....DO u guys think if we didnt consider special features would u rather hunger games best buy or target. I dont know how the paperweight is and if its worth it over the target edition

I looked at the Target one today, disappointed me. Thought for sure it'd be better. I might still get it just to see the special features. But the Walmart one IMO is a little better, just on the way it looks not features or extras.

I looked at the Target one today, disappointed me. Thought for sure it'd be better. I might still get it just to see the special features. But the Walmart one IMO is a little better, just on the way it looks not features or extras.

What you think of that case and paperweight

yeah, this doesn't look good at all. I'm not even sure what exactly the collectible is and what makes it collectible other than it says "collectible". I have 3 of these on the way from bb.com. I think I'll end up returning all 3.

Last edited:
What you think of that case and paperweight

The Case i do like. Sure could be better, but the price is about right and it doesn't take up much space. The paperweight is decent. Definitely could be better, takes up 3/4 of the space inside the case with the plastic housing. A more limited run would have made this set.

in the end i need to have an open copy so as much as it sucks the best buy versions is the best of the money gauging useless collectables. I do like the alien style book form for the DVD in the best buy set.

BUYER BEWARE GUYS!!! It is being reported that the Best Buy Exclusive actual bluray movie messes up around the 1 hour 15 minutes mark. From youtube many people are reporting and experience this problem. Any confirmations here would help! :ohno:

Last edited:
Hmmm, I wonder if it affects other Blu-Ray versions too (i.e it's a 'master' issue). I guess we'll hear soon enough....

Hmmm, I wonder if it affects other Blu-Ray versions too (i.e it's a 'master' issue). I guess we'll hear soon enough....

I watched the one that came with the WM Exclusive on ps3 with no issues whatsover. I didnt see any difference in the disc art design from the WM & BB copies, I dont know. Maybe its a firmware issue with the blu-ray players used to view the BB edition, I hope everything works out for everyone who purchased either exclusives or versions.

Last edited: