The Hunger Games (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA/Canada]

Maybe a link:
http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product...spx?path=9e1ed499b8e08a216d56911e58b1389fen02

and some art:
m2198992.jpg

That would help ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: herpderp and DJ IXS
If someone is trying to collect all things Hunger Games .... I feel for your wallet!

Twilight on steroids :hilarious:

Wait til avengers comes out lol EEK!:emb:

I thought about Avengers too myself, but then since I didnt want to pay 100 euro for that limited France box I already threw in the towel. ;p - but different covered steels and slips is another thing. ;)

This would be a surprise to me to see this as a steelbook edition. But if a steelbook version does come to the U.S. then that would be a good news for the States. Still lacking behind here with the amount of steelbooks that are released.

This would be a surprise to me to see this as a steelbook edition. But if a steelbook version does come to the U.S. then that would be a good news for the States. Still lacking behind here with the amount of steelbooks that are released.

why would this surprise you??? It's a HUGE title and we now have a Steelbook factory up & running here in the states... It would surprise me if it WASN'T released as a steel here. It would be a TOTAL missed opportunity...along with Avengers, Jaws & E.T this title NEEDS a U.S steelbook release. I just hope we get BOTH versions like Future Shop :D