The Hunger Games (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA/Canada]

Not sure if 47,000 would be considered limited state-side unless some of them are headed overseas. Considering there are over 1000 Best Buy stores worldwide, this would at least put 40 sets per store and yet I found only one left in each of 3 stores around me last night. Tough to figure out the distribution but if folks are interested in this set and there is a Best Buy store near by, it's best to grab one now if available.

well this stinks. I just tried to watch it and it skipped from the beginning. windering if its the movie or the blu ray player but the copy from netflix plays great so im just going with the target one i think. I dont like the set that much so im gunna go return it. I thought it was like the alien book but the discs are in some wierd mini book....cool paperweight but for me not worth 30 bucks. I alos agree that 47000 is not that limited.:BS:

Wow, sorry to hear folks are having problems playing the BR disc in the BB set. We must be the luckiest folks to not experience any problems whatsoever on two different Panasonic players.:wtf:

I will add that both players are connected to the Internet if that would help. However I did not see any unusually long loading time.

Sorry to hear about the blu-ray disc defect. I didn't experience any problems with my copy. I played it on my PS3 on Saturday.

I have a question about the paperweight though. The one I got had a couple of scratches on it. Did anyone else have this problem?

Sorry to hear about the blu-ray disc defect. I didn't experience any problems with my copy. I played it on my PS3 on Saturday.

I have a question about the paperweight though. The one I got had a couple of scratches on it. Did anyone else have this problem?

Mine had a few scuffs on it nothing major. Seems the factor making these things just threw all this together pretty quickly.

Reactions: confessor94
hungergamesdvd.jpg

I received mine last week and it looks pretty good. The only thing that would have made it any better would be if it came with a steelbook.

Is it just me or do these look over stocked? All my local BB's have tons of these. Don't look limited at all. I'm gonna be p!st if these are $10 on Black Friday :angry:

If someone is trying to collect all things Hunger Games .... I feel for your wallet!

Yes the pain is imminent.:drool: I actually wish they had taken the time to put forth the effort with Battle Royale releases, so sad they didn't.

My soapbox regarding BB is that they are the absolute worst at picturing their exclusive content, even after it's released. Can't even make the image larger lol.

Is it just me or do these look over stocked? All my local BB's have tons of these. Don't look limited at all. I'm gonna be p!st if these are $10 on Black Friday :angry:

You are lucky to be close to a BB store with lots of this in stock. I have been to 6 different ones around my area and only 1 had 2 pieces left and they are not in the best shape for collectors.

yeah cuz they are pretty Limited, I forgot what's the number on the back of the paper weight? Like 40k? It's a lot but still I would think would sell out pretty quickly :ohno: