The Hunger Games (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA/Canada]

Price is $29.99 in 8/12 according NY Examiner and CAG. In the NYC Examiner article it is stated that the set comes in a numbered Acryclic collector's case. On CAG, it is mentioned that there will may only be a limited qty of these in store. Plus if you buy other Hunger Games items (Mockingjay pin, etc), you can get another $ 5 off any Hunger Games ed. Not really thrilled that all it is is acryclic case, but maybe we see some other collectibles. Sets for this movie could have been really cool given the visual look of film...

fb03af0a3e86f3869c3951757b18503b.jpg

Reactions: Ricker and dirtyoak
That has a different SKU than the $49.99, I just ordered 2 not more than a half an hour ago for $49.99 each.

Someone has screwed up then. I have seen the full page of the hunger games ad for bb. They have a iphone case and the mocking jay pin... you save like $5 with purchase. Anyways since I saw it will only be $30 and numbered I'm getting it and will prov just keep my steelbook sealed

Reactions: Ricker
Hopefully BB will adjust the pre-order price for the $39.99 set. One quick note - this one is already unavailable for pick up in 2 of the 5 stores by me. Because the case is numbered, it is likely to be limited in number and will be in high demand. Of course I could be wrong when they ship 200,000 units :hilarious::hilarious:

I already cancelled the order, and re-ordered at the 39.99. I don't see where you can get it for 29.99 on BBY.com

Ricker, please see pic I posted above, according to the BB advanced ad, it is to be $29.99 on August 12 (Sunday) but we'll have to see.....

I tried to order them last night, as soon as I ht Buy Now button, it kept taking me to the main page. When I pick mine up that I ordered for 39.99 I will just ask for the difference.