Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
CatchingFire-CA.jpeg

Contents: Bluray + DVD + Digital Copy + Soundtrack

Release Date: 03/07/2014

Price: $30.99 + taxes

Pre-Order: here

Last edited by a moderator:
Good stuff! What price was that at? The current price on Amazon has just dropped below the £15 mark so may put an order in!

Do you know what region the discs are?

Thanks

Region A. My player set in b mode said they won't play

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

After seeing your AMAZING pics Rich, I've :ordered: it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs: :LOL: THANKS for making me spend more money! :angry: :hilarious: :p

It's worth it though. So different from the usual reds and oranges and black colours that they use for HG

Another Edition I bought because of Ricsters awesome pics! :angry: :p :thumbs: Thanks buddy! I finally received this today!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL: It's a beauty!

HG2_Canadian_Exclusive.jpg

My newest Catching Fire Editions! :scat:

New_HG_Editions!.jpg

:movie:

Another Edition I bought because of Ricsters awesome pics! :angry: :p :thumbs: Thanks buddy! I finally received this today!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL: It's a beauty!

View attachment 65795

My newest Catching Fire Editions! :scat:

View attachment 65796

:movie:

The collection's looking good, bud. I'm glad yours arrived in good condition. I could've helped you out and hand-picked a perfect slipcover for you. May want to keep that in mind for next time. ;)

P.S. Did you see those gorgeous Japanese slipcovers for The Hunger Games and Catching Fire yet? :naughty: