Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 22, 2016
Purchase link: The Jungle Book (live)
Price: £24.99

1.jpg

11270347-1044412519595183.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Italy has just announced a steel 2D+3D for it, so it looks like this is gonna be a WWA Release...I guess in the coming weeks more and more country will announce their release. At least it looks like it. If So, I will Cancel my order and go dip somewhere else.

Italy has just announced a steel 2D+3D for it, so it looks like this is gonna be a WWA Release...I guess in the coming weeks more and more country will announce their release. At least it looks like it. If So, I will Cancel my order and go dip somewhere else.

Also means it's most likely going to be minimalistic and simple art too
:(

I really hope I'm wrong and @Noodles 1st mock up is the final art. Or at least the front art

Reactions: Noodles
Watched this today, was good,not amazing imo, i think andy serkis' will be better cgi wise. Bill murray stole it for me, gonna cancel the steel I think,not good enough for £22.50

Reactions: neo
Did anybody else get charged for this already? Zavvi already charged me!
You sure you haven't been charged for the IP MAN TRILOGY ?

Considering the World Premiere was on the 4th April in L.A. and it only opened here five days ago I'd say it's highly unlikely that this will be out on BD for at least a couple of months or even before the Summer hols.

Reactions: C.C. 95
Watched this today, was good,not amazing imo, i think andy serkis' will be better cgi wise. Bill murray stole it for me, gonna cancel the steel I think,not good enough for £22.50
I agree. Saw it few days ago and it was ok. Well-made film with some great performances from Bill Murray and Idris Elba. Overall as a film nothing amazing to me.

Reactions: neo and DudleyMan
You sure you haven't been charged for the IP MAN TRILOGY ?

Considering the World Premiere was on the 4th April in L.A. and it only opened here five days ago I'd say it's highly unlikely that this will be out on BD for at least a couple of months or even before the Summer hols.
Nope. Double checked. weird.

Reactions: virkia