The Last Digibook/Digipack/Mediabook acquired Thread

Congrats Dream Demon! If I may make a recommendation check out some of the German Premium Collection ... they are actually built even better than the Spanish Editions ; but those are nice too, I have Invictus BD that matches your Underworld.

when you go to http://www.amazon.de/dp/B003A2OAP6/?tag=hidefnin0d-21 then you can search Premium Collection Blu-ray and you will see them all. or Cinedition blu-ray very nice too. Some are region locked though, you can see which ones are by looking at the discs in the pics on the cindedition listings.

Just picked up Seven and Blade Runner Premiums from Germany :oohyeah: .

Received today by courier from Amazon.de:

Dances with Wolves BD digibook edition.

Just got to decide whether to open it or not. It doesn't seem to be particularly limited edition, it's been available since the 4th of February, but somehow seems to have slipped off the radar.

Received today by courier from Amazon.de:

Dances with Wolves BD digibook edition.

Just got to decide whether to open it or not. It doesn't seem to be particularly limited edition, it's been available since the 4th of February, but somehow seems to have slipped off the radar.

Nice pick up pmartin. How many digibooks have you got now, you must have quite a few!

Wow how'd you score that minty ........ I didnt realize it was released in CA ... might be an easier way to get it.

Hey Wreck-Futureshop had it listed, and it had the blue banner at the top that said "with comic" but a "Best Buy" logo. So who knows what I actually get, LOL. I'll let you know what turns up-haha. I love this flick, but if it's not the right ed when it shows up, I'll still be happy:)

Wow yeah, who knows ... be a good score!!!!!!! Id say just as rare as an Indy digibook, as they probably had some what near same print run. The 300 w. comic tho more rare as people will not turn it in to used stores etc. So since its basically gone from shelves, its basically gone entirely.

I think it may come with 1st shipment of Fs Steelies for my gb. Will let u know if its the right one:)

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

006-3.jpg

Reactions: Wreck
Finally arrived direct from the US :D

The embossing is stunning (sorry pic doesn't do it justice!)

Attachments

• 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 88
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 97
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 92
I just picked up Dr. Strangelove and Master and Commander recently.

I've also got Taxi Driver. Technically do you guys count that as a DigiBook, a DigiPack, or what? Either way it is pure awesomeness. :)