The Last Digibook/Digipack/Mediabook acquired Thread

I just picked up Dr. Strangelove and Master and Commander recently.

I've also got Taxi Driver. Technically do you guys count that as a DigiBook, a DigiPack, or what? Either way it is pure awesomeness. :)

Generally we count that as a Digipack, shame it turned out to not be a digibook, but very nice though nonetheless.

Here's my most recent digi's

digibooks.jpg

I had pmartin source them, he travels "what seems like" quite often to the UK. I think he is there right now, so it may be a while before he goes back ... but you might want to get with him as if he had another trip coming up the shipping would be much cheaper as he shipped my package out of the UK.

Yeah they are creepy crazy!

I had pmartin source them, he travels "what seems like" quite often to the UK. I think he is there right now, so it may be a while before he goes back ... but you might want to get with him as if he had another trip coming up the shipping would be much cheaper as he shipped my package out of the UK.

Yeah they are creepy crazy!

I came back on Saturday, but MrSnowblood if you're interested in those items just PM me - I will probably be back to blighty for a flying visit in September.

Last edited:
Ordered The Man Who Would Be King for $10.68 :) Damn thing is expensive everywhere in the USA. I got ebay bucks certificate so took advantage. I've never seen the film but mark for Sean Connery.

Those movies were sweet, and Im not even a fan of horror/scary movies. loved em'

I like how those editions the pages are all pictures. :) helps since I dont know any other foreign language well enough to read. ;)

Those movies were sweet, and Im not even a fan of horror/scary movies. loved em'

I like how those editions the pages are all pictures. :) helps since I dont know any other foreign language well enough to read. ;)

I love horror flicks. And I agree, these are nice editions and the movies are well done. I especially liked the second one. I haven't checked out the photos yet. I may not though. Like to keep them nice and crisp :D

Yeah I check out pages on editions that I can get away with it on ... these feel like if I check them out they wont be nice and crisp .. which I want too. ha.

I'm gonna open and watch it. Got all the mediabooks on the mentioned site, except for Veronica...not really interested in it. Looking forward to Outrage and Four Lions to. :D But you forgot to mention the decent mediabook "Boondock Saints". Anyway good article.
Well, Capelight is just awesome.

Last edited: