The Lego Movie (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #24) (WEA) [China]

Which title do you want to get the Blufans treatment?

• The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • The Lego Movie

Votes: 71 59.2%
  • X-Men: Days of Future Past

Votes: 22 18.3%
  • The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • What even is a Blufans?

Votes: 6 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 20, 2014
Bournemouth, UK
Release date: TBA
Print run: TBA

Actual pics thanks to @pbtour4il

DSC_1600.JPG DSC_1601.JPG DSC_1602.JPG DSC_1606.JPG

More pics here

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope it's a lego movie of planet of the apes or the hobbit or a massive movie mash up of all the above done in lego apart from hunger games as jay laws acting makes her look like a lego character anyway

It'll be lego movie, no one else has had a steelbook so it would make total sense. They will sell more for that reason alone, anything else is just a reprint with new artwork. Interstellar would be nice, but it would have to have the farm house artwork to make it worth wild for me. Interstellar, I plan on triple dipping for all 3 artworks.

Would like it to be either Xmen days of future past or the Lego movie which also is awesome...

So does this mean BluFans isn't planning to release a Big Hero 6 steelbook? The very first post quotes came out of nowhere, so lacking a bit of context here.

Retailer etc TBC but Empire Magazine just tweeted this:

Empire Magazine (@empiremagazine) tweeted at 10:24 AM on Fri, Jan 30, 2015:
"Calling all Designers! You could design the #Whiplash steel book cover with our new competition. Details on Wednesday, but get thinking!"

https://twitter.com/empiremagazine/status/561107745794166784

So happy - my joint favourite film of last year. Just hope for a great design

So does this mean BluFans isn't planning to release a Big Hero 6 steelbook? The very first post quotes came out of nowhere, so lacking a bit of context here.

Big hero 6 has only had a Japanese & u.s release pre 2015 so this would be a possibility for late 2015

The quotes are from someone who is close to Blufans, posted on another message board. Pretty reliable info.

Big Hero 6 probably won't be this specific release as it won't be a BV/Disney movie. That doesn't mean Blufans won't release BH6 in the future, we just don't have any info about it right now.