Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Release date: July 19, 2016
Purchase link: Bestbuy.ca - Amazon CA
Price: $27.99

littleP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait to see this!

Same! Heard this is a really special film and sadly I missed it when it was in theaters here in Canada.

Its too bad it got shafted in the US... but I guess its coming to netflix in a couple months so people will see it soon enough.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I almost got the box set (France?). Hopefully this has special embossing. Looking forward to some beauty shots.

Hopefully this has special embossing.
Most likely. We Canadians love embossing our slips :D

Fun fact:
Release date for this and BvS is July 19th
Music Composer for this and BvS is Hans Zimmer :cool:

Is it fate or merely a coincidence? I think some unexplainable force is telling us to buy both slips together :rofl:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: WKRP and kaw
Most likely. We Canadians love embossing out slips :D
Post pictures please. If it's anything like Paddington I'll get one before they're all gone. Still trying to track down the Wild Canada slip. I did not learn about that one until it was too late.

Post pictures please. If it's anything like Paddington I'll get one before they're all gone. Still trying to track down the Wild Canada slip. I did not learn about that one until it was too late.
Oh you are? You could've asked for help in the premium section :D. I sometimes see it at WM. If I see it I'll PM you. :thumbs:

And yea if i dont post pics, someone else will for sure :)

Thats why i posted a link to Best Buy as it shows a different image.
this SHOULD have a slip... but there is no guarantee i guess.

It'll most likely have a slip. Amazon has been posting pics without slips lately, but those releases almost always have slipcovers.

Yup, like @AlienKing said, the Wild Canada is still seen at times... in the wild... in Canada.

Gif+for+people+who+are+into+that+type+of+things+_9e537909441ed96a916af66a51542fe6.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing