Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Release date: July 19, 2016
Purchase link: Bestbuy.ca - Amazon CA
Price: $27.99

littleP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a stunner!! Can anyone who owns a region free player try and test the disc under region B settings and see what happens? I'd love to grab this one :)

Thanks!!

I've had this in my cart for a couple of weeks. I wish there was something else I could order with it. Are there any must-have slips that might be coming out soon?

I've had this in my cart for a couple of weeks. I wish there was something else I could order with it. Are there any must-have slips that might be coming out soon?

Demolition will most likely have a Canadian exclusive slipcover. That came out yesterday. The Wave came with a cool lenticular slipcover. I Am Wrath and Criminal would've most likely released with Canadian exclusive slipcovers on July 26th. Maybe another Canadian member can confirm whether those were released with slips or not since I haven't been Blu-ray shopping in a few weeks (@AlienKing @rj531 @kaw???) The Lobster was also released in a cool Canadian exclusive Digipack.

Other than that, nothing else is really on the radar. If you like Scream Factory releases, those are released with slipcovers in Canada, too, so you could order those. They'd probably be cheaper from Amazon.ca than .com since the Canadian dollar is lower.

Good luck! :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885
Demolition will most likely have a Canadian exclusive slipcover. That came out yesterday. The Wave came with a cool lenticular slipcover. I Am Wrath and Criminal would've most likely released with Canadian exclusive slipcovers on July 26th. Maybe another Canadian member can confirm whether those were released with slips or not since I haven't been Blu-ray shopping in a few weeks (@AlienKing @rj531 @kaw???) The Lobster was also released in a cool Canadian exclusive Digipack.

Other than that, nothing else is really on the radar. If you like Scream Factory releases, those are released with slipcovers in Canada, too, so you could order those. They'd probably be cheaper from Amazon.ca than .com since the Canadian dollar is lower.

Good luck! :thumbs:

I liked Criminal and The Wave. I haven't seen Lobster and Demolition but I hope they come with exclusive slipcovers.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Demolition will most likely have a Canadian exclusive slipcover. That came out yesterday.

Yeah I saw Demolition yesterday. It did have a slip... but nothing special about it at all. Actually it was pretty 'meh'.
it just looks like this, but with a slip.
51zzLGb3p1L._AA320_FMwebp_QL65_.jpg

it was just reg glossy. no embossing or anything nice from what I remember.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon