The Man From U.N.C.L.E. (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.10) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December, 2015
Note: limited 300 copies
Mini group buy: Kaka1888

full

Last edited by a moderator:
@wxlinkswd Do you think that there is a little chance for a GB here or will it be available for internationale customers at the HDZeta Onlineshop?
Thanks!

$71!!!! :OMG:
Forget it. I'm out.
I love this film, but $71 is almost £50... I can't justify that right now considering it's almost £30 more than the German version (was 29 EUR shipped) just for the extra goodies.
Shame this had to be released so close to Christmas too, if there's one time of the year parcels are most likely to end up lost or stuck in customs it's now.

I love this film, but $71 is almost £50... I can't justify that right now considering it's almost £30 more than the German version (was 29 EUR shipped) for just a slip, art cards, lenti + booklet (plus the English title I guess).

Yeah, it's on the high price range...Cheaper than eBay (as and when)...I'm hoping it will be listed online @ HDZeta

Reactions: goufcustom
I love this film, but $71 is almost £50... I can't justify that right now considering it's almost £30 more than the German version (was 29 EUR shipped) for the extra goodies.
Shame this had to be released so close to Christmas too.
Agree. It's getting out of hand. Spanish steelbook is only €25 and with the proper English title (compared to the German one).

Maybe there might be another more affordable version from a competitor retailer!?

Reactions: harry
Status
Not open for further replies.