The Martian (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.8) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date:Feb 2016
WWA steelbook,limited 500 copies
Group Buy open in Feb (date TBA)

The Martian.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't expect to be spoiled by GG results while came into this thread... oh, boy lol...

Yep. Some people, I swear.

What does it have to do with HDZeta edition? Did that inform us on that HDZeta edition? Why? It's like when people debate on the content of the films in those steelbook threads.

IF I was going for any it would be this edition like HDZeta Everest know I will like Everest .

Have an urge now to leap into the unknown and hop on the GB before I see it .

Two compleate blind buys promised myself I was gonna stop the Blind buying . Still have time to decide putting it as a comedy is very off putting to say the least .

Don't know about that....
It won in category Best Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy ?!!
Was I watching a different movie or what?! There were some funny scenes but that was no comedy nor musical.
Members of the Hollywood Foreign Press Assoc. must have been drunk when The Martian was screened for them. There were howls of laughter emanating from the screening room throughout the film's running time.:rolleyes: As long as HDzeta's steelbook edition is not a joke I'm happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: harry and CyberT
I hope that HDZeta get a move on with the pre order for all their releases (MM-FR/T1/T5/TM). The end of February I will be in the middle of no where and have zero access to WiFi or even a phone and definitely do not wish to miss out on any of these.
image.jpg13_zpsnuaydcge.jpg

Surely a man who can afford his own private island could splurge on a satellite phone? :p

Reactions: Blu-devil
Status
Not open for further replies.