The Martian (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.8) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date:Feb 2016
WWA steelbook,limited 500 copies
Group Buy open in Feb (date TBA)

The Martian.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Hong Kong was part of China now...

Although I appreciate in every practical way they are separate countries.
It's the weird Schizophrenia that China has. Like simultaneously trying to be a Communist Country and have a Capitalist Western economy.
So Hong Kong is part of China, and not part of China at the same time...

I thought Hong Kong was part of China now...

Although I appreciate in every practical way they are separate countries.

China owns Hong Kong but Hong Kong has been able to keep (most of) its own laws. My family is from Hong Kong and I have a lot of cousins, aunts, and uncles that live there. Hong Kong is much richer than the majority of China and people in Hong Kong hate mainland Chinese people in general. There is a problem with mainland Chinese women coming to Hong Kong to have their babies there - they do it because 1) health care is much better in Hong Kong and 2) anyone born in Hong Kong receives privileges (e.g. education- and travel-related) that mainland Chinese people do not.

So yes, they are in many ways separate countries. Mainland China is a much different place than Hong Kong.

China owns Hong Kong but Hong Kong has been able to keep (most of) its own laws. My family is from Hong Kong and I have a lot of cousins, aunts, and uncles that live there. Hong Kong is much richer than the majority of China and people in Hong Kong hate mainland Chinese people in general. There is a problem with mainland Chinese women coming to Hong Kong to have their babies there - they do it because 1) health care is much better in Hong Kong and 2) anyone born in Hong Kong receives privileges (e.g. education- and travel-related) that mainland Chinese people do not.

So yes, they are in many ways separate countries. Mainland China is a much different place than Hong Kong.
image.jpeg

Dear HDZeta,

Please consider discontinuing this unpopular idea of "Loose Lenticular" card.

Sincerely,
99.9% of Steelbook Collectors

All you need is some double sided tape and you can cover the artwork on your slipcase
16081-11.jpg

I like the "Loose Lenticular" card, adds more to the package IMO :thumbs:

Agreed.

I always polybag my expensive steelbook releases so the fact it remains loose in there is a bonus. I have the artwork on the slipcase (usually spot glossed etc) and a loose lenticular as well which I can attach magnets too or sticky tape if I want.

Basically you have more options having it loose. So I don't know why it's a problem.

Reactions: jammmy and ty233
We will try the magnets lenti on the slipbox,but i cant promise on this release.

maybe I am lost in this conversation, but why not make a magnet lenticular like film arena Collection does and put them over the shrik wrapped Steelbook ? ... and then shrink wrap them again so they are not damaged nor damage the steel during the time it gets to us... its the way FA does them and it works really nice... we can remove the first shrink wrap and see the beauty of the lenti on the steelbook that is still sealed...sounds like overkill but really love the way they do it this way caring about protecting the lenti and the steel with both shrink wrap... some steel I have already opened so I can just unseal the first shrink wrap to see better the lenticular but at the same time keep the steelbook sealed if I want and enjoy all the rest...just a thought.

...and Nothing on the Fullslip but just the stunning Artwork and numbering card...

• Informative
Reactions: C.C. 95
maybe I am lost in this conversation, but why not make a magnet lenticular like film arena Collection does and put them over the shrik wrapped Steelbook ? ... and then shrink wrap them again so they are not damaged nor damage the steel during the time it gets to us... its the way FA does them and it works really nice... we can remove the first shrink wrap and see the beauty of the lenti on the steelbook that is still sealed...sounds like overkill but really love the way they do it this way caring about protecting the lenti and the steel with both shrink wrap... some steel I have already opened so I can just unseal the first shrink wrap to see better the lenticular but at the same time keep the steelbook sealed if I want and enjoy all the rest...just a thought.

...and Nothing on the Fullslip but just the stunning Artwork and numbering card...

MAYBE BECUASE HDZeta Doesnt WANT TO COPY CAT FILM ARENA! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.