USA
Release date: November 12, 2012
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
or
HMV.com

1000335971.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Makes you take your hat off to play.com for pricing their exclusive releases so reasonably in comparison to these.

Errm this wont be a Play even the postage links to buy are HMV and Amazon. Try focusing less on post count more on content of the post....

play are selling this aswell;)

Lol, I missed the word exclusive. I know they are selling it.

But as an exclusive, no, are they cheaper than amazon or HMV for this release, no...

Should I "take (my) hat off to play.com for pricing their exclusive releases so reasonably in comparison to these."

Last edited:
Lol, I missed the word exclusive. I know they are selling it.

But as an exclusive, no, are they cheaper than amazon or HMV for this release, no...

Should I "take (my) hat off to play.com for pricing their exclusive releases so reasonably in comparison to these."

fair enough, but he never said this was an exclusive, he was referring to their previous exclusive releases such as iron man, serenity and so on, anyway i reckon the price will have to drop on these as they are priced like new releases

Reactions: vurt
Wouldn't it better if the had the steelbook art idea, then made it rather than "hey lets do a steelbook. Now, what will it look like?"... Or maybe its just me.

I gotta know art before purchase. (which would help those of us who have orders ready for the japanese one.....)

fair enough, but he never said this was an exclusive, he was referring to their previous exclusive releases such as iron man, serenity and so on, anyway i reckon the price will have to drop on these as they are priced like new releases

Umm posting in this thread kind of implies the poster thinks it is, which it is not!

I hope the price does drop, I've held off on all the foreign Matrix releases on accout of always feeling a UK release would one day come around. Would be nice if the trilogy got a nice UK set of artwork, personally with all the high tech machinery on show in 2 + 3 they could do something like Terminator Salvation, they could really do something there. However the first one is a bit devoid of "epic" scale action...

Not an iconic scene for all but this is my favourite image of the film which I would love on a steel.

draft_lens2391821module13635993photo_1232916535matrix_morpheus_red_chair_phone.jpg

If memory serves correct these are rumoured to be reissues of the white design on the Japanese/Korean releases based on the white cover releases arent they?

Since its a Premium collection, I'm wondering if it would include some other goodies as well .. i hope it includes the notes from the limited edition digibooks, a couple of pic cards and a small glass capsule with a blue pill in it ;)

@os5889
Makes you take your hat off to play.com for pricing their exclusive releases so reasonably in comparison to these.

anyway, most people think this and the other wb releases will have the same art as the japanese versions
i couldnt care less personally as i already have them, but if they are the same art, more power to the people that missed out on the original asian releases, its better than paying way over the original price on ebay

Last edited:
Your completely right, sorry, been a long day of accountancy revision, believe me not what you want to be doing on the last day of the olympics! Need to get myself qualified so I can be my own boss!

no problem mate and good luck getting your qualifications.;)

@os5889 - apology accepted :)

@steelbookonly - that's for fighting my corner man. Even though it spiralled from someone not properly reading my post and would rather criticise me. Not the most encouraging thing when you newly join a forum but least people like you are here to correct the balance :)

It is a real shame about the price tbh.

I know that due to my funds I will only buy the odd one depending on how much I like the artwork.

Same here due to play.com's steelbook release's from now till October I will be skint come November. I have Pre-ordered four of these (Matrix, Se7en, Blade Runner and The Last Samurai) has long has these are the white art steelbook's then i may just have to work overtime to get them all unless the price's drop.

Reactions: chantm
Same as the japanese artwork. So a bit off topic but if the rumoured Batman titles are released in this wave with the japanese artwork, that will be a major dissapointment for the people who own those.