USA
Release date: November 12, 2012
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
or
HMV.com

1000335971.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
The color of title is green compared to white on the Japanese edition if this is indeed the final artwork. Green seems more in line with the movie, just saying.

Reactions: Konflick
It would be very interesting to see if WB UK decides to make this wave of steelbooks GLOSSY and no printed text on the back art.

In an ideal world, you would think so. They have a few of the templates from the japan release and you'd guess that the inception one and others will be in a second wave for japan.

Well as long as they keep something different about them. Help the jp wave hold some value and its exclusive status. Whats strange is the jp wave were limted to 4000 copies each. Looking at the amount if uk retailers selling these there must be at least 8000 of each printed.

Reactions: Frasr and gaeljet
I don't own any of the currently available steelbooks of this movie & as it's a big favourite of mine I'll probably get one of these.

The green title is different I guess & it would be nice if it was glossy / embossed (or both :)) but I'd be surprised if that happens tbh.

I agree what the hell is going on with the green title.

I love these white steels shame I already paid the price and picked up a few from japan

Love the look of this and the green title! Only one I'll get though due to price.