The Pixar Collection (Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
This thread is for the titles that have been released to date.

For a poll to share your thoughts on future releases (2015 and on) , please click here

Limited edition are limited to 4K-5K.

The Pixar Collection link

#13: Ratatouille (May 18th, 2015) - Buy
#12: Wall·e (May 18th, 2015) - Buy (sold-out)
#11: A Bug's Life (May 11th, 2015) - Buy (sold-out)
#10: The Incredibles (May 4th, 2015) - Buy (sold-out)
#09: Brave 3D (April 7th, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#08: Cars 3D (March 10th, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#7: Up 3D (March 10th, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#06: Monsters Inc 3D (February 17, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#05: Toy Story 3 (January 20th, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#04: Toy Story 2 (January 20th, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#03: Toy Story (January 20th, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#02: Monsters University (November 25th, 2013) - Buy (sold-out)
#01: Finding Nemo (June 3rd, 2013) - Buy (sold-out)

thumb.jpg

Last edited:
Just decided that i'll cancel the toy storys, im going to concentrate on just getting the regular disneys, much easier on the wallet.

Too bad that i cant cancel monsters uni. as i ordered with a code...
(Or is it possible in some way ?)

Reactions: stephen3001
Just decided that i'll cancel the toy storys, im going to concentrate on just getting the regular disneys, much easier on the wallet.

Just send a message to them as a query and ask. Should be ok

Yeah, I have finding Nemo, but also gonna stick pure disney from now on too. So expensive, especially with the amount of them they release so close together.

I also made the decision to go for all the Disney collection and just pick and choose from the Pixar stuff.

8 down 43 to go. :p

The pixar collection are the ones I'm more interested in. On average, better films and artwork than the classics. The collection started before the disney collection and we're only on 6? :(

^
They kinda have to space the Pixar titles out or they will run out of movies pretty quickly.

I have a feeling #7 is going to be Brave. The UK hasn't gotten a Steelbook for that title yet.

^
They kinda have to space the Pixar titles out or they will run out of movies pretty quickly.

I have a feeling #7 is going to be Brave. The UK hasn't gotten a Steelbook for that title yet.

Good point. Although there are 14 pixar movies + the shorts. There have already been 9 disney's and i doubt they will do all 52 :hilarious: I assume they'll do about 20 and then they'll start to run out of films that will sell well.

Another thing is that the next new release Pixar film is the Dinosaur one in 2015, so they have plenty of time to release the rest in the meantime.

Another thing is that the next new release Pixar film is the Dinosaur one in 2015, so they have plenty of time to release the rest in the meantime.

The next pixar film is 'inside out' June 19, 2015. 'The Good Dinasour' is released November 25, 2015. Although ofcourse, you're still correct :thumbs:

I know that they will announce this soon enough, but I am waiting for The Incredibles. The impatience is killing me.

The only pixar movie i dont really like is the incredibles so hopefully that ones the last to be released.

I dont really like when they are about humans that much for some reason. Have to be about animals / toys / creatures etc...

Here's a thought, do you think they'll steel the Pixar shorts collections? Like either a steel each for £15 or both in 1 steel for £20?