The Prestige (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #49) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: WEA SteelBook. Limited to 1500 copies.

52487008562_84f7cf290c_k.jpg52487973705_041a402399_k.jpg52487505376_9eb966d4a0_k.jpg52487973745_5687953934_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
so i've been refreshing my purchases every few minutes and it went from 0 purchase history to showing The prestige as verified so now i'm not stressing anymore. Thank you
How bizarre. Nevermind, glad it's sorted for you.

Reactions: Gigi
so i've been refreshing my purchases every few minutes and it went from 0 purchase history to showing The prestige as verified so now i'm not stressing anymore. Thank you
I wouldn't worry about it either way. Wreck must have a record of all the orders. My order doesn't appear in my list of group buy purchases anymore, but I have a record of the payment in my PayPal account. I'm sure everyone who placed a preorder will get their copy.

Reactions: Gigi
Yeah but the slips are better with Manta. I also prefer Manta’s steelbook.
As a collection, agree. If you were just buying the DL though, that's better than any of the manta slips. It's got the 2 best posters, on the slip and steel. Plus, the wraparound poster works much better on Blufans steel than Manta's DL imo.

As a collection, agree. If you were just buying the DL though, that's better than any of the manta slips. It's got the 2 best posters, on the slip and steel. Plus, the wraparound poster works much better on Blufans steel than Manta's DL imo.
If you’re a fan of wraparounds then yes. I’m not a huge fan of wraparounds. Prefer two images.

Reactions: samdavies
Yeah but the slips are better with Manta. I also prefer Manta’s steelbook.
Well, the first thing you see in your bookshelf is the OC box, so I prefer having a beautiful OC box. I have to admit that both steelbooks are awesome but this one has a better artwork + excellent finish.

Well, the first thing you see in your bookshelf is the OC box, so I prefer having a beautiful OC box. I have to admit that both steelbooks are awesome but this one has a better artwork + excellent finish.
Definitely. One click artwork on Blufans is better imo. Easy choice if you’re a one click collector. If you only collect slips, like myself, the choice is not so obvious but I’d still go Manta.

Definitely. One click artwork on Blufans is better imo. Easy choice if you’re a one click collector. If you only collect slips, like myself, the choice is not so obvious but I’d still go Manta.
You're right, MantaLab slips are better. However, I personally hate their full slip artwork. I've never liked the original poster of the movie... Single & Double Lenti are perfect though.