The Prestige (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #49) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: WEA SteelBook. Limited to 1500 copies.

52487008562_84f7cf290c_k.jpg52487973705_041a402399_k.jpg52487505376_9eb966d4a0_k.jpg52487973745_5687953934_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone ordered The Prestige Blufans on King Of Steel Media ? They never send update regarding release dates... when will they start shipping this one ?

Anyone ordered The Prestige Blufans on King Of Steel Media ? They never send update regarding release dates... when will they start shipping this one ?
Blufans have already started shipping these to GBs and GB hosts. They can take 6-8 weeks from dispatch so if it’s going to a third party hub/ host and then to you then it can take a while. Need to be calm and chill with Blufans.

My prestige DL from another GB was only shipped Friday. I might not see it until mid Feb.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Blufans have already started shipping these to GBs and GB hosts. They can take 6-8 weeks from dispatch so if it’s going to a third party hub/ host and then to you then it can take a while. Need to be calm and chill with Blufans.

My prestige DL from another GB was only shipped Friday. I might not see it until mid Feb.
Of course, I'm chill but it would be nice to have updates from KOSM. I ordered this a year ago, we can at least expect one mail from them saying "we'll ship them in xx weeks"...

Reactions: yeslek and Flloydo
Of course, I'm chill but it would be nice to have updates from KOSM. I ordered this a year ago, we can at least expect one mail from them saying "we'll ship them in xx weeks"...

Why don´t you contact him directly through his website or something? Kosm has nothing to do with HDN so Im not sure why are you asking here....

Blufans GBs on HDN are managed by Wreck

Reactions: yeslek
Why don´t you contact him directly through his website or something? Kosm has nothing to do with HDN so Im not sure why are you asking here....

Blufans GBs on HDN are managed by Wreck
Just asked if someone ordered it there.
It's not the first people are asking updates about their orders here.

(at that time I didn't know HDN hosted Blufans GB)

Yeah like @Hereticz said I’d just contact the host through his site. See if there’s an update for you. No harm from it

Reactions: goufcustom
And? Your opinion? :)

I like Blufans more, lenti is smoother and sharper, Manta´s more pixelated. Blufans has better spine and it´s thicker. Steels are both great, I like them equally.

I prefer Manta's. With the slip I think image looks better in its entirety rather than stretched over both sides and I prefer the design of the Steelbook (Blufans really should have embossed the back of theirs as well as the front). Blufans' booklet is miles better though