The Prestige (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #49) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: WEA SteelBook. Limited to 1500 copies.

52487008562_84f7cf290c_k.jpg52487973705_041a402399_k.jpg52487505376_9eb966d4a0_k.jpg52487973745_5687953934_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
DL and steel looks excellent. Wipes the floor with manta's imo. FS is actually nice too, as is the PET. Box is meh, SL is poor.

Totally missed opportunity not embossing the steel rear here, and Gatsby, but nevermind I guess.. excellent DLs otherwise.

DL and steel looks excellent. Wipes the floor with manta's imo. FS is actually nice too, as is the PET. Box is meh, SL is poor.

Totally missed opportunity not embossing the steel rear here, and Gatsby, but nevermind I guess.. excellent DLs otherwise.
Why is the box "meh" ?

Yeah the DL and steel are certainly the winners here. Really like the PET box too. Oddly I think the FS looks okay in the video despite my previous comment but it was also making my eyes go funny with the close up shots!

Reactions: samdavies
I think the box looks OK, but my impression of it is not helped by the fact that the one in the video has loads off scuffs and marks. Well, I hope they are marks and not “the finish” and that they are not all like that.

I think the box looks OK, but my impression of it is not helped by the fact that the one in the video has loads off scuffs and marks. Well, I hope they are marks and not “the finish” and that they are not all like that.
That's marks, from the PET. I had similar marks on my PET for No Time to Die. They look to be transferred over to be box here, as it's black and easy to show up.

That's marks, from the PET. I had similar marks on my PET for No Time to Die. They look to be transferred over to be box here, as it's black and easy to show up.

I did think that might be the case. A design flaw and a bit of shame. Perhaps a damp cloth might help but they look quite bad, almost like scratches. Perhaps the video maker was a bit heavy handed when removing it - certainly worth bearing in mind.

I did think that might be the case. A design flaw and a bit of shame. Perhaps a damp cloth might help but they look quite bad, almost like scratches. Perhaps the video maker was a bit heavy handed when removing it - certainly worth bearing in mind.
Yep, unfortunately. I think it came from the PET pressing against the seal of the OC, leaving impression marks. Annoying, and worth keeping in mind for darker OC boxes.

Box could have been way better indeed.
DL is awesome.
Also is it me or T and H from the title are not embossed on the steelbook ? If yes, it does look bit weird

Reactions: Rulocal