The Prestige (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #49) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: WEA SteelBook. Limited to 1500 copies.

52487008562_84f7cf290c_k.jpg52487973705_041a402399_k.jpg52487505376_9eb966d4a0_k.jpg52487973745_5687953934_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
as long as it arrives, i prefer not having one lol.. all you do is check constantly and panic unnecessarily when it takes too long or some weird info shows up
I learned not to worry or even check around year 2000, with foreign orders. It's pointless.
Knowing it did get shipped out is another thing.
Mine from the other forum I think arrived, I just assume, as it's an unknown package from China with comparable weight that was automatically added in my postal app.

Reactions: hatredhorror
So I will have that done this weekend for sure. I guess the good thing for that in regards to 1clicks is that I was told the tracking expired due to a delay and all had to be reissued. So I guess at least I didnt give you the wrong info and I didnt have to do it twice. lol. Just got new tracking numbers yesterday.

as long as it arrives, i prefer not having one lol.. all you do is check constantly and panic unnecessarily when it takes too long or some weird info shows up

I learned not to worry or even check around year 2000, with foreign orders. It's pointless.
Knowing it did get shipped out is another thing.
Mine from the other forum I think arrived, I just assume, as it's an unknown package from China with comparable weight that was automatically added in my postal app.

I live in the heart of the city where packages are often stolen and mail handlers have trouble finding the place or misdeliver. Tracking packages isn't something I enjoy doing, rather an unfortunate necessity.

So I will have that done this weekend for sure. I guess the good thing for that in regards to 1clicks is that I was told the tracking expired due to a delay and all had to be reissued. So I guess at least I didnt give you the wrong info and I didnt have to do it twice. lol. Just got new tracking numbers yesterday.

Much appreciated @Wreck !

I live in the heart of the city where packages are often stolen and mail handlers have trouble finding the place or misdeliver. Tracking packages isn't something I enjoy doing, rather an unfortunate necessity.

Then you should direct them not to be delivered and pick them up at their location.

'They' steal, it's just most countries' delivery services have sense not to leave them on the doorsteps. Don't have such a 'tradition' at all. Ever.
This.

I find it incomprehensible that home delivery parcels are left "somewhere" if the recipient isn't at home.

For packages sent by mail, I just get a notification that the package can be picked up at the post office. Even if the sender has purchased home delivery service, the delivery is attempted but the package gets taken back to the post office for later collection if nobody's at home.

Couriers never leave parcels if nobody's at home, unless I've given them explicit advance instructions on where to leave the package.

I despair when I read about cases of stolen parcels; why on earth are they left there to tempt morally challenged citizens :cautious:

This.

I find it incomprehensible that home delivery parcels are left "somewhere" if the recipient isn't at home.

For packages sent by mail, I just get a notification that the package can be picked up at the post office. Even if the sender has purchased home delivery service, the delivery is attempted but the package gets taken back to the post office for later collection if nobody's at home.

Couriers never leave parcels if nobody's at home, unless I've given them explicit advance instructions on where to leave the package.

I despair when I read about cases of stolen parcels; why on earth are they left there to tempt morally challenged citizens :cautious:
Happens ALL the time in the UK.
Doorsteps, behind bins, in the front garden, wet, dry, snowy. It's always hit and miss.
I find it best if a delivery is coming from a service renowned for being shameful, I get to know the deliveryman.
Honestly, the UK is a minefield now for postage. Even the cherished Royal Mail has been tarnished by a shocking management/IT scandal were they prosecuted over 900 completely innocent postal managers for varying degrees of fraud. Some went to jail. Most went bankrupt. All scarred for life. Absolute tragedy. All due to a faulty computer system and aggressive executive upper management eager to lie and cheat. Google it. This going back for over a decade and more.

Charge more. Worse service. That's about the sum of it here.

Last edited:
This.

but packages have tracking numbers for a reason. If i had the tracking i could arrange with my local post office to hold it for pickup or i can get a text exactly when it's delivered so i can go get it. The tracking number means more options so its important to have.