Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release Date: February 10th, 2014
Price: £14.99
Buy Link:
Zavvi
Notes: Zavvi Exclusive Steelbook with Matt Finish and Embossed Door and Title Treatment. This product is limited to 4000 copies.

Pre-order goes live September 7 2013

Artwork:
10851837-1378457196-493258.jpg

10851837-1378457235-670947.jpg

10851837-1378457254-643414.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 312
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sticking with my Kubrick 'Visionary Filmmaker' boxset.

As with all Zavvi exclusives.. You know the disc in this release will be the same disc as released previously in the amaray.

In other words... NO extended version.

Artwork is gorgeous though..

I dont like this cover art, Jack Nicholson must on the front !

And on the back the elevator with the blood is a must have(or at the inlayprint).

For the inlayprint I prefer a picture of the Overlook Hotel(or for the back).

I agree. Also that poster art is amazing.. i would have absolutly loved that on the front

Agreed the poster art is great, however I am still in for this. Its refreshing to have a release that doesnt have jacks "here's Johnny" pose as that's been done to death

Reactions: chunk
I dont like this cover art, Jack Nicholson must on the front !

And on the back the elevator with the blood is a must have(or at the inlayprint).

For the inlayprint I prefer a picture of the Overlook Hotel(or for the back).

Wow... if only!

I've passed on this release too as there isn't one good thing about it... Here's hoping someone sees the above post and releases something similar. @the studios and Zavvi, you'd make more money ;)

I hope the change the inlayprint, the elevator with the bloody wave was more iconic, more ästhetic than Shelly Duvalls face.It have this mysterious horror feeling.