The Thing (1982) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Arrow Video) [UK]

Feb 17, 2011
Release date: October 23, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon - Zavvi - HMV - Arrow Films (Sold Out)
Price: £17.99 (Arrow) - £24.99 (Amazon) - £19.99 (Zavvi - Hmv)

91fkjH5rswL._SY445_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The only rerelease of a limited edition I can think of is the Hellraiser Scarlet Box, but that was because they did it for the US market. Not likely to happen with this as someone else already has US distribution rights.
Exactly - when they release a previous Region B limited edition in US, i'm not sure of i class that as a re-release........but they don't, because its in a different territory. Donnie Darko was another one - region B first then a few months later the US.

• Thanks
Reactions: hoppusdelonge
Arrow Video Facebook

*** THE THING UPDATE *** We have now sold out of The Thing Ltd Ed on our store, but there are some still available via Amazon UK

However, there are a limited number of Steelbooks still available through the arrow films store now

I wonder how Arrow work out their allocations to other retailers? both are still available on Amazon at the moment. But Arrows price for these two releases was unbeatable really - particularly taking into account their 10% reward point system. They might have another crash come this Wednesday the 19th with their big sale, newer titles will be in this sale........apparently. Phantasm boxset going cheap? Have to see.

@milky limited edition is back in stock in amazon

Limited Edition
Back available to order direct from Arrow Films Website
https://www.arrowfilms.co.uk/shop/index.php?route=product/product&keyword=the thing&product_id=1008

Steelbook is still sold out

@milky cmooooon mate

tenor.gif

Steelbook back in stock at Amazon. Just placed an order!

Steelbook back on sale on arrows website.

@milky Get your order in NOW!!!!
Thank you so much my dearest fellow Ninjas:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
Mission accomplished:joy:
1378577081-tumblrmnmm-o.gif

Love you guys:kiss: