Purchase link: The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season
Price: $29.99 sale price!
Region Locked: A
Group Buy For International Customers:
here

15775600.jpg
15775600_Alt01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I must have the crappiest Target on planet earth. Went there before work this morning- they didn't receive any blu-ray copies- only DVD. Looked online and there isn't one in stock for over a two hour drive around me.

I must have the crappiest Target on planet earth. Went there before work this morning- they didn't receive any blu-ray copies- only DVD. Looked online and there isn't one in stock for over a two hour drive around me.

@JayLew84 the same thing happened at my Target! Only DVDs out in the display! I had to ask someone from CS to check in the back for me. After 15 min, they came back with the steelbooks!

Just snagged this at Target. I saw another customer headed to the front of the store with it while I was on my way to the back. We ended up getting stuck at the same red light waiting to turn and I saw him looking at his so I kind a held mine up and he saw me. And we rolled our windows down and bonded over steel books for a couple seconds before the light changed.

I tried to induct them into our cult-I mean refer him to our website. We may get a new member soon.

image-jpg.96552

Last edited:
Just snagged this at Target. I saw another customer headed to the front of the store with it while I was on my way to the back. We ended up getting stuck at the same red light waiting to turn and I saw him looking at his so I kind a help my nap and he saw me. And we rolled our windows down and bonded over steel books for a couple seconds before the light changed.

I tried to induct them into our cult-I mean refer him to our website. We may get a new member soon.

View attachment 96552

o_O

Reactions: dfoles
Just snagged this at Target. I saw another customer headed to the front of the store with it while I was on my way to the back. We ended up getting stuck at the same red light waiting to turn and I saw him looking at his so I kind a held mine up and he saw me. And we rolled our windows down and bonded over steel books for a couple seconds before the light changed.

image-jpg.96552
:D:rofl::LOL: @dfoles

88094-Dave-Grohl-smile-wink-gif-Imgu-3T2I.gif

I found even the season 3 steelbook next to season 4 steelbook at my nearest target store, so grabbed both of them :)

I paid $34.99 for s3 and $29.99 for s4.

Does anyone know how much was the season 3 steelbook during the release week ?

Showed up today during my lunch break and they hadn't even stocked the shelves, but they had a minimum of 12 or 15 at mine. Guy had to grab one for me at the counter and rang me up right there and didn't give me a chance to inspect. I was sweating bullets on the way back to my car praying there was no spine slash, but I got lucky and he handed me a pristine copy. Looking forward to watching this

Reactions: MGD