Purchase link: The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season
Price: $29.99 sale price!
Region Locked: A
Group Buy For International Customers:
here

15775600.jpg
15775600_Alt01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard ES would not be releasing this in UK. So at this price might be worth getting and converting down to a g2 slim if that is what you fancy. The front and back plates look great. :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
How cool is that!? I need to get to Orlando!

I've gone to the one in Hollywood since they stared doing the walking dead mazes so I think the last 3/4 years, the first year sucked, but since then they've gotten bigger and better! Can wait for this year, they have a ton if new mazes I want to try like an AvP maze, the lines may suck but I've done worse at San Diego Comic Con lol

Picked mine up right after open - had shelves stocked with about a dozen of them, no spider wraps. All pretty nice condition except a few dented bottoms. Snagged my self a pristine one.

How cool is that!? I need to get to Orlando!

I think i'm going to check this out this year Wreck.....my buddy just moved to about an hour from Orlando, and he already invited me down for it. Could be pretty cool - must get the speed pass though.

Reactions: Wreck
I've gone to the one in Hollywood since they stared doing the walking dead mazes so I think the last 3/4 years, the first year sucked, but since then they've gotten bigger and better! Can wait for this year, they have a ton if new mazes I want to try like an AvP maze, the lines may suck but I've done worse at San Diego Comic Con lol

@AcIDc0r3 @digitalbabe Did he say AVP maze!? ;)

Yeah its a pretty awesome edition Spawn.