The Wolverine (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Really like this. Fantastic film and a great package. I got it for £15 too due to the girl at the till cocking up. :scat:

s3Zti4N.jpg

JvPJ2xx.jpg

SizOAVn.jpg

jSBu9ZX.jpg

8xEyH2W.jpg

BohQrJg.jpg

bR6Fw4B.jpg

fZ4JIwW.jpg

YES!!!

So this does include both the theatrical and extended cuts! :LOL:

Yip. Just finished watching extended version

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Also, got mine from box behind till. Noticed about 20 around the store, could be selling fast, apparently they only got the one box full.

Really like this. Fantastic film and a great package. I got it for £15 too due to the girl at the till cocking up. :scat:

s3Zti4N.jpg

JvPJ2xx.jpg

SizOAVn.jpg

jSBu9ZX.jpg

8xEyH2W.jpg

BohQrJg.jpg

bR6Fw4B.jpg

fZ4JIwW.jpg

Just spent ages taking pictures trying to show the finish & you beat me to it :hilarious:

Some folk are not liking this as they expected it in white. I was also hoping for that but dont be put off by the silver its a really nice steel in hand.

Ticks a lot of boxes for me Art, Finish, content & price ... on the whole well done HMV :thumbs:

Reactions: Sinthetic
Got my reserved copy from HMV Westfield Stratford at 1.30pm, glad I did otherwise they would have been none available as SLB1010 stated.

Also glad they removed the 3D from the front of the steelbook.

Sold out HMV Westfield Stratford got the last Two copies HMV Angel, Great Looking Steel In The Flesh!!

See, my fiancé always thinks I overreact or I'm talking rubbish when I tell her that steel books like this will sell out everywhere.

Prime example right here and very thankful that I have a copy reserved.

One thing I did notice while instore was how much the prices have come down even the grossly overpriced
DIsney , good see thier heading in the right direction

HDN Group Buy copies in!

KABOOM!

170 STEELS PAID FOR!

DSC_0001.JPG

All copies are mint! (SURPRISINGLY FOR HMV!)

DSC_0005.JPG

FYI I've received 40 or so copies with my pre-order details on the sticker! I'm leaving them on as i know how OCD some people are :p

DSC_0006-001.JPG

.....my wife would be happy with ONE Hugh Jackman, let alone 170 of 'em!

DSC_0010.JPG

I'm packing them tonight/tomorrow and sending them out on Wednesday/Thursday. So please do NOT ask me about this.....otherwise i will hunt you down and stamp on your copy in front of your eyes. :p

David

p.s. I'll be going back to HMV on Sunday to pick up more copies for last time...so get your orders in!

KABOOM!

170 STEELS PAID FOR!

DSC_0001.JPG

All copies are mint! (SURPRISINGLY FOR HMV!)

DSC_0005.JPG

FYI I've received 40 or so copies with my pre-order details on the sticker! I'm leaving them on as i know how OCD some people are :p

DSC_0006-001.JPG

.....my wife would be happy with ONE Hugh Jackman, let alone 170 of 'em!

DSC_0010.JPG

I'm packing them tonight/tomorrow and sending them out on Wednesday/Thursday. So please do NOT ask me about this.....otherwise i will hunt you down and stamp on your copy in front of your eyes. :p

David

p.s. I'll be going back to HMV on Sunday to pick up more copies for last time...so get your orders in!

honestly stunned seeing that quantity waiting to get packaged out, many congratulations on the effort of getting them and sending them out,
got my copy from hmv stirling this lunchtime had quite a few on the shelf
always thought it was a white cover but quite like the silver cover :oohyeah: