The Wolverine (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

If there are people that still need to pick up their copies, make sure you ring ahead and make sure they still have it reserved for you - one member over on AV Forums bought a copy that was pre-ordered by someone else but as it was the last copy in the store, the HMV staff member just sold it to him anyway.

Got the other half to pick up my reserved copy this morning.. Aparrently it took 3 members of staff and lots of rummaging around to find it..but I've got one..

Great pics and like some1 said, at a decent price too with all that content (too bad about the continued poor finishing tho)

....but goddam HMV and their refusal to relaunch their online store. Might buy Italy version instead as a
F**CK YOU for making getting one these far more hassle than it shld be.

Wolverine Second Screen App for iPhone anyone know when its going to be available
I see Google Play have android App

I don't see iPhone Wolverine Second Screen App yet in iTunes App Store

I would appreciate it if someone with the actual discs could say which languages and subs are on the discs themselves (not the back cover, as we all know Fox tends to hide such things). Thanks!

What's available now

iPhone App The Wolverine Second screen is not available
its not showing up in the Rep of Ireland iTunes app store

The app is avaliable in the uk. Didn't realise you meant Ireland. Sorry

That works out £1782.17 more
Corrected with 23% VAT = £1688.10 more
UK Price £22.99
without VAT 20% = £19.17
£19.17 = €22.89
VAT 23% = €5.497
€28.37
HMV Ireland €39.99
HMV Ireland Price increase
£9.93 Sterling
€11.86 Euro

HMV Ireland I sent them message
The Wolverine 3D HMV Exclusive Steelbook €39.99
Why is that price
UK its £22.99 Sterling
With Vat and Euro Conversion the Price should be at Max be €29.99
HMV Ireland Reply
It is the correct price Paul, they may have a deal on it in the UK
:BS::ass::mad::snipe:

UK £22.99
Rep of Ireland €39.99 = £33.47
There over charging by amount below (Taking into account VAT difference)
£9.93 Sterling
€11.86 Euro

It should be only €28.99 to €29.99

Note its still a great Steelbook but €39.99 was ouch EEK!
Still Glad i have it in my Collection i miss HMV UK Online ordering as this would not have have happened

Was good though to be one of the First to have it but next time I will be getting them to have prices that are reasonable

Contacted them and their excuse is ''Its expensive to stock'' :squint:

Reactions: paulboland
Picked mine up today, it is a great looking steelbook but I do wish it was more the colour of the j-card. More creamy White. The back looks amazing. Looking forward to watching the uncut version

Was panicing a bit in HMV Canterbury today as there were none on the promo racks, none next to the wolverine in the blu ray section, but then I remembered to look in the 3d blu ray section and there was one left :D Got the last one, maybe they put more out on the shelves, but that was the last one when I was there.

Was panicing a bit in HMV Canterbury today as there were none on the promo racks, none next to the wolverine in the blu ray section, but then I remembered to look in the 3d blu ray section and there was one left :D Got the last one, maybe they put more out on the shelves, but that was the last one when I was there.

Sorry about that that was me, I bought the entire stock yesterday for my groupbuy over at the other blu-ray site. :emb:

Does anyone know rough stock levels in HMV Edinburgh? Won't be able to make it through until Saturday to pick this up. Hope I'm not too late.