Sainsbury's
Zavvi.com

61JraWj4jZL._SL1500_.jpg

919cGJirwSL._SL1500_.jpg

610yRphYeZL._SL1280_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
UK - Spinal Tap

Finish
Super high gloss finish with clear finish metallic shine effect for title and rear quotes.

Comments
STUNNING Paint job. Absolutely stunning.

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

VLb7koB.jpg

Wvqq9hb.jpg

dUqiQgD.jpg

Kf0tRQH.jpg

9SSYb0C.jpg

NkfAKvt.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

Nu5Br8U.jpg

DIQT139.jpg

AHunMPm.jpg

AHunMPm.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

Z6olfut.jpg

GgWO5Xn.jpg

That Gloss

mog.gif

Ordering.

Oh are you joking. Had a choice between this and Gravity today in hmv and picked up spinal tap and it looked like the dullest steelbook ever so I left it. Looks like I'm taking a trip back to hmv tomorrow, hope they have a copy left there was only two when I went in today

Oh are you joking. Had a choice between this and Gravity today in hmv and picked up spinal tap and it looked like the dullest steelbook ever so I left it. Looks like I'm taking a trip back to hmv tomorrow, hope they have a copy left there was only two when I went in today

How much was it in HMV mate?

Fantastic looking steelbook I'm impressed

Its a pity though its a film I have no interest in
Just my luck a film I don't like gets a fantastic looking steelbook

This why steelbooks should always be unwrapped*. Couldn't tell it was super glossy until I saw the shots ricster posted - i take it back this doesn't look boring at all. I might grab one if the price ever drops.

*except for Asian steel with quater slip :D

UK - Spinal Tap

Finish
Super high gloss finish with clear finish metallic shine effect for title and rear quotes.

Comments
STUNNING Paint job. Absolutely stunning.

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

VLb7koB.jpg

Wvqq9hb.jpg

dUqiQgD.jpg

Kf0tRQH.jpg

9SSYb0C.jpg

NkfAKvt.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

Nu5Br8U.jpg

DIQT139.jpg

AHunMPm.jpg

AHunMPm.jpg

Holy ****! That looks a lot nicer than I was expecting, thought it was going to be matte.

Hope this means more glossy StudioCanal releases in the future :oohyeah:

And thanks for the awesome and realistic looking shots, as always, Ric.

Always thank you for your photos and descriptions Ricster, they're really useful :) I'd say it does look really really good, I heard some ninjas here mentioned that Studio Canal steelbook always be matte and boring... I guess, they're improving, too bad I'm not into this movie tho or else I might just push the button :D... oh but was that a small dent on upper left corner Ricster?

Reactions: ricster
Always thank you for your photos and descriptions Ricster, they're really useful :) I'd say it does look really really good, I heard some ninjas here mentioned that Studio Canal steelbook always be matte and boring... I guess, they're improving, too bad I'm not into this movie tho or else I might just push the button :D... oh but was that a small dent on upper left corner Ricster?

Yes unfortunately dented but amazon have shipped another. Huge surprise for a gloss finish but at least we know, the gloss machine is fully working now :)