Thor (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

RobertJoseph17

Premium Supporter
Jan 22, 2011
Illinois, United States
Release date: September 26, 2011
Purchase link: HMV.com (Sold-out)

BSP2292.JPG

Actual pictures: (Thanks to MrFurious and Elena)
Thor.jpg

Thor2.jpg

Thor3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Anybody know if Paramount releases in region free?? Can anyone help?? I hope UK or Canada gets this in a steely it would be awesome.

Paramount has been region free in the past in Germany and other countries like the UK - see the True Grit steelbook as one of the latest examples.

No guarantees though. ;)

PS - did you mean the US? 'Cause this the UK steelbook thread. :)

Reactions: thedonguillermo79
It doesn't say anywhere it's an exclusive, not even on the HMV website.

Have to agree with you on that. Mind it is not showing up on any of the other "usual" online sites as a Steelbook. Usually they are very quick off the mark either to claim exclusivity or just to announce it. Difficult call but I don't think this is HMV Exclusive it's the others being lazy ! My considered opinion, nothing more. :rolleyes:

Have to agree with you on that. Mind it is not showing up on any of the other "usual" online sites as a Steelbook. Usually they are very quick off the mark either to claim exclusivity or just to announce it. Difficult call but I don't think this is HMV Exclusive it's the others being lazy ! My considered opinion, nothing more. :rolleyes:
I notice Amazon.de has the same kind of cover art, but doesn't say Steelbook yet. Maybe it ends up like "True grit" where Germany has the same steelbook as UK.

I notice Amazon.de has the same kind of cover art, but doesn't say Steelbook yet. Maybe it ends up like "True grit" where Germany has the same steelbook as UK.

True Grit was Paramount release same as this. It might the way forward for them. Sony is doing this as well, Resident Evil: Afterlife & Salt.