Thor (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

RobertJoseph17

Premium Supporter
Jan 22, 2011
Illinois, United States
Release date: September 26, 2011
Purchase link: HMV.com (Sold-out)

BSP2292.JPG

Actual pictures: (Thanks to MrFurious and Elena)
Thor.jpg

Thor2.jpg

Thor3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I preordered this but forgot to ask does this have the regualr version because I do not have a 3 d television . Just want to make sure it includes the regualr blu.

Any idea about Languages and subtitles ?

Exactly want I want to know too. :rolleyes:

Hey folks - the discs between the steelbook and the amaray are going to be the same.

Amazon.co.uk has the following information listed for one of the Thor blu-ray editions.

Hopefully this helps.

Language: English
Subtitles: French, German, Danish, Italian, Swedish, Norwegian, Castillian, Finnish, Dutch

I've asked HMW for language and if the restriction logo were print and they answered me :

Dear costumer,

Thank you for contacting hmv concerning on 'Thor,' I'll be happy to help you.

The details that you have requested are as follows,

Language: English: DTS-HD Master Audio (7.1)

Additional language: French; German; Italian; Spanish; English audio description

Sub titles: French; German; Danish; Italian; Swedish; Norwegian; Castilian Spanish;Dutch; Finnish; English ; English for the hearing impaired.

The restriction logo is printed on the steelbook itself.

Too bad for the restriction logo

Reactions: ralfers and Drum18
I've asked HMW for language and if the restriction logo were print and they answered me :
Too bad for the restriction logo

Tx bg69.
I've wanted to know if French audio was on it. Too bad for the logo, but maybe it only will be a sticker...

HMV is saying the rating logos are printed, but we're saying they will be a sticker? I know it's possible that HMV is wrong, but I"m confused :confused:

Well, I asked again :

Dear costumer,

Yes, I have checked on it and I can confirm that it is indeed printed on the steelbook. Even if we provided steelbook with sticker logos, you will still see a printed one after peeling the sticker.

We appreciate your time seeking our help in resolving this issue. Should you need further assistance, feel free to revert to this e-mail or visit www.hmv.com.

I have a doubt because she says that
you will still see a printed one after peeling the sticker
but it was different for the True Grit so i don't know what to think about.

Last edited:
Reactions: darczap