Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook)

Release Date: Feb 21, 2014
Order Links:
Jsdvd.com - NT$1,020
YesAsia - $49.99 USD
Books.tw - NT$1,048

4710756542667-2.jpg

Pictures of actual SteelBook courtesy of jesse liu:
e09f4916-ac1c-4fc0-bd5e-787f64348ca8_zps7a5c1ff8.jpg

0532218a-bd88-438a-95fa-8f0772a4e352_zps5f443795.jpg

feeaa7ea-0dc0-4a43-8616-4639d7027a52_zps79d1876a.jpg

Old artwork of naked SteelBook:
Thor.png

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 411
Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't as lucky as you guys with Books. I got my shipping notification today and received my copies in the same day. Great, right? Not really there were dispatched 2 days ago ... and all of them turned up with minor issues :(

Next time I won't miss JSDVD pre-order.

Sorry to hear that rodtp. Hope you can work something out with Books.

Thanks mate! The copies are not too bad, but they are not OCD mint. I have emailed them but I doubt they will replace a copy because of a small tear here or there.

The biggest issue was this one with the unsealed shrink-wrap:

photo_zpsac00ef91.jpg

Gone! Hope you grabbed one Rod.

I did't get my friend. I have asked for a another friend in Taiwan to find me a copy there. I will wait for him to get back to me.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Looks like a little bit of low heat might do the trick to reseal the shrinkwrap?? Best to seek professional advice on such things :)

Good luck!

I think so ... if they don't get back to me, which I think they won't, I will try to work something out. Cheers mate!

Questions to Ninjas who have ordered from books:

1. How much did it cost with shipping in USD
2. How long did it take to be delivered

Apologies if this was already answered on this thread

Well I caved in and ordered this! That makes 5 in total so far. As well as the slipcover amaray with Loki on it....= 6 and counting. :hilarious: :ohno:

Oh look my 2,000th post! EEK! And what better way than to get this beauty to sit next to my IM 3 TW.....:drool:

:hilarious: well done buddy :thumbs:

You are not the only one who caved in :hilarious: :p

Reactions: kron and earthscope
Well I caved in and ordered this! That makes 5 in total so far. As well as the slipcover amaray with Loki on it....= 6 and counting. :hilarious: :ohno:

Oh look my 2,000th post! EEK! And what better way than to get this beauty to sit next to my IM 3 TW.....:drool:

Way to go! Where did u order it?

I'm battling this one out with myself at the moment :hilarious:

[voice of reason inside head] - you don't need it, underneath the fancy slip it's the same steel as the title-less UK one...

[me] but your not going to open it your going to display it along side Iron Man 3 Taiwan...

m u s t r e s i s t

I'm battling this one out with myself at the moment :hilarious:

[voice of reason inside head] - you don't need it, underneath the fancy slip it's the same steel as the title-less UK one...

[me] but your not going to open it your going to display it along side Iron Man 3 Taiwan...

m u s t r e s i s t

The Force is strong with this Slip Kron.....:p You know you need the precious! :hilarious:
Oh, sorry wrong films Slip Lickers!!!! :hilarious:

:star wars:

Last edited:
Reactions: kron