Titanic (3D Blu-ray SteelBook)-Lenticular (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

Mar 6, 2011
Germany
Release Date: September 24th, 2012
Price: 29,00 Eur
Media Markt.de link

Strictly limited edition collector's Steelbook ™ in. With fixed magnetic 3D lenticular cover. Lenticular Cover used as a magnet (Steelbook ™ printed with pattern). Rated sticker on the cover removed. Over 6 hours of bonus material, including previously unpublished 2.5 hours: 2 exclusive documentaries, extended scenes in HD, alternate ending, photo gallery and many more featurettes.
attachment.php

Actual pics thanks to smoothy09 @Blu-ray Germany
7999891202_680600c4a7_c.jpg

7999898690_c9d8f97fb6_c.jpg

7999892019_ba4a15dd94_c.jpg

7999888263_57437605b3_c.jpg

7999887045_2d79eed283_c.jpg

7999895366_15502f565e_c.jpg

Attachments

• big__Titanic-Steelbook-Packshot-News-01.jpg
    big__Titanic-Steelbook-Packshot-News-01.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 1,604
Last edited by a moderator:
mmmmm pictures are making me think twice about this now. I like the look of the front artwork but without the text would have been better. French back and German artwork inside would have been perfect.

Someone I know is going to Germany on the 27th so need to decide on this, the French or wait to see if another steelbook gets announced!

I have now completely lost faith in FOX Steels released by MM.

The best we can do is:

1. Create a new Steelbook by using the DE front and Titanic back and sticking our own inside artwork on the right hand side. This is no rocket science but you have to spend 55~60 EUR to make it which in my opinion is a waste of money and time.

2. Wait for the inevitable Play.com release.

Wonder if this means Avatar 3d will also have loads of German on the back. :rolleyes:

I'd imagine all the titles from that wave (I robot, Ice Age 4 etc...) will be like this.

It's so disappointing. €29.99 for that is too much. Play.com really are spoilling us when you see this nonsense. How hard would it be to put a J card on a clean back??

Might try and pick up a copy cheap on E-bay in a few months :(

I'm happy with this...100x better than the French edition..it's not perfect, but it has Mayflower approval stamp. :)

Once it's sold out, all you folks are going to praise it as holy grail. Just watch hahaha...so true.

Last edited:
I'm a collector, not an inside art modifier :hilarious:

I don't buy a painting or sporting card or other collectibles and start modifying to my liking hahaha. If it fancy you to modify it, then go for it. You'll never find me bidding on any modification to a collectible item :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ThiagoCunha
Why couldn't they just release a great looking Steelbook for both countries to share? Take the best elements of both and you have a near perfect Steelbook rather than two mediocre ones.

Why couldn't they just release a great looking Steelbook for both countries to share? Take the best elements of both and you have a near perfect Steelbook rather than two mediocre ones.
+1
Was really hoping for the German edition to use the same back as the French release but oh well, could have been worse. Imagine this but no inside art. :snipe:

I simply love it, 100x better than the French one that's for sure, I will be getting all the titles with the lenticular card from MM, they'll look amazing displayed together, as for the back, who cares, did that stop us from paying $$$s for Rambo/Wanted/Hellboy II/1408/The Mist ... I could go on and on all day hehe, seriously though this thing is awesome and I'm more than happy to add it to my collection :scat:

Reactions: ThiagoCunha
When DJ speaks, I listen :D

He has eyes for beauty for sure.... :scat: Watch his eyes lurking around the audience for beautiful women as he DJing...that's where you want to follow hehehe.

I simply love it, 100x better than the French one that's for sure, I will be getting all the titles with the lenticular card from MM, they'll look amazing displayed together, as for the back, who cares, did that stop us from paying $$$s for Rambo/Wanted/Hellboy II/1408/The Mist ... I could go on and on all day hehe, seriously though this thing is awesome and I'm more than happy to add it to my collection :scat:

Reactions: Sinthetic