Titanic (3D Blu-ray SteelBook)-Lenticular (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

Mar 6, 2011
Germany
Release Date: September 24th, 2012
Price: 29,00 Eur
Media Markt.de link

Strictly limited edition collector's Steelbook ™ in. With fixed magnetic 3D lenticular cover. Lenticular Cover used as a magnet (Steelbook ™ printed with pattern). Rated sticker on the cover removed. Over 6 hours of bonus material, including previously unpublished 2.5 hours: 2 exclusive documentaries, extended scenes in HD, alternate ending, photo gallery and many more featurettes.
attachment.php

Actual pics thanks to smoothy09 @Blu-ray Germany
7999891202_680600c4a7_c.jpg

7999898690_c9d8f97fb6_c.jpg

7999892019_ba4a15dd94_c.jpg

7999888263_57437605b3_c.jpg

7999887045_2d79eed283_c.jpg

7999895366_15502f565e_c.jpg

Attachments

• big__Titanic-Steelbook-Packshot-News-01.jpg
    big__Titanic-Steelbook-Packshot-News-01.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 1,603
Last edited by a moderator:
killer for you, but not for me and others :hilarious:

Where have you been? LOL Here are some examples of printed text steelbook that cost more than you can imagine :)

Rambo (germany)
Batman Dark Knight (france fnac)
Wanted (germany)
etc.

I'll take a printed text in the back over a non-inside artwork anyday. No inside is a rush and incomplete job in my opinion....just like the recent BestBuy re-releases... Those are are a joke. At least, they were $10 each.

I find it funny how it became an outrage when no inside artwork was shown for the France, and now people find it "okay" to have without it hahaha. If seem as though the people who bought the France already must praise their purchase.

In the end, we have option now...buy what makes you happy. :oohyeah:

I hope the Germany and future lenticular edition becomes limited for the few who likes them.

I think the printed back has been the killer on this one. You can live without inside artwork to an extent but a printed back just kills any steelbook, and it's pretty much ONLY the Germans who still do it.

Last edited:
I'm glad I'll be getting this. I'll also have to get the French steelbook version as well. I'll keep this one sealed as this one will be the keeper out of the two imo.

Sunny,

I have a perfect solution for you my man. Remove the lenticular cover...and problem solved :)

attachment.php

I know buddy, but that's not how it was designed.

Its like a steel with no inside artwork, you can stick inside artwork but that's not how it was designed. Too me what is important is how the steel appears exactly how it was sold first time with no adjustments made.

It also has some german writing on the bottom which has put me off it as well.

Some like, some don't we will never satisfy everyone, each to their own :)

Last edited:
ok, then pick the French version :hilarious:

I know buddy, but that's not how it was designed.

Its like a steel with no inside artwork, you can stick inside artwork but that's not how it was designed. Too me what is important is how the steel appears exactly how it was sold first time with no adjustments made.

It also has some german writing on the bottom which has put me off it as well.

Some like, some don't we will never satisfy everyone, each to their own :)

I think the most important part of the steelbook is how it looks on the front. I don't hardly ever look at the back.

Look at Wanted. It has no art on the back, but the front is beautiful.
Same thing with John Rambo.
Same thing with Death Race.
Same thing with Zimmer 1408.

You guys are hilarious. I left german steel alone a while back. German steelbook producers have multiple personality disorder.

Last edited:
What was I thinking yesterday. I bashed this and now I like it more than the french one. :hilarious:

Yeah i felt some of that bashing EEK!:D

It really looks nice with that LC it even looks better...

You have to see it live to appreciate it to its fullest extent..

Take care
john