Purchase links:
Amazon £18.00
Zavvi £19.99
EntertainmentStore £18.99

02.jpg

04.jpg 05.jpg
01.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Would anyone that has this already say its worth getting as well as the ES one? i have the ES one and its gorgeous, but very tempted by this one.

Would anyone that has this already say its worth getting as well as the ES one? i have the ES one and its gorgeous, but very tempted by this one.

You're not going to get much more out of this than you already do with the ES exclusive steelbook in terms of content.
Sure, personally, I think the artwork for the 2D steelbook is much nicer than the 3D steelbook artwork, but it's all down to personal taste.

Reactions: thewoe

I have both and each really are very nice Steelbooks. If you are happy double dipping then I'd recommend this version too.

Reactions: thewoe
Chuffed with receiving this early, doesn't happen very often these days. Only seems like yesterday I ordered it. The time between cinema and retail releases gets closer and closer. Definitely a nicer looking steel in hand than the pics on the website show.

Looks pretty nice. I cancelled mine just the other day though... £18-£20 is too much for this film, so I'll wait for a price drop.

Reactions: Jace88
Zavvi are Sold Out
Entertainment Store are Sold Out
Amazon.uk only 10 available to order

Yep, I think this is one which will all of a sudden be OOS everywhere and catch quite a few collectors out. No retailer seems to have had much allocation.

Mine's just arrived, along with a second copy I wasn't expecting! Turns out I had already ordered it 2 months earlier! What a numpty :hilarious: Amazon's return process is a ball ache too, so a bit annoyed I've got to go through that now!

But love the steel, turned out nicer than I was expecting! Doesn't match the first 3 at all though, so might pick up the ES one instead...
Pics below:
There isn't really pics, it's the same as everyone elses so what would be the point?! :naughty:

Reactions: StifflersDad
Anyone know if this is the IMAX version on the 2D disc ?

just had mine turn up this morn is nice the 'spot gloss' on optimous prime to be honest looks like a shiny sticker/transfer stuck/put onto the steel its self as part of manufacturing process not that any edge can be seen very strange :confused: you only have to hold in the light at an angle to see what i'm on about.
but i like it is nice steel.

as to imax version think answer is no. aspect ratio on j card 2.40:1

got dolby atmos in english rest in 5.1 frebch,german,italian,spanish.

subs english, english sdh, danish, dutch, finnish, french, german, italian, norwegian, spanish, swedish

disc number EU 136903 BLB for those that can all info up

guess what i'm watching this afternoon

basil :thumbs:

IMAX footage is on 3D discs only
Thanks mate , so the imported USA version is only IMAX on the 3D disc only ? ... the 2D disc in the USA import is the same as our's non Imax ?
Cheers ...... just trying to get a 2D disc to go into my Entertainment store steelbook and was wondering if the USA was Imax in 3D/2D on both discs.

Thanks mate , so the imported USA version is only IMAX on the 3D disc only ? ... the 2D disc in the USA import is the same as our's non Imax ?
Cheers ...... just trying to get a 2D disc to go into my Entertainment store steelbook and was wondering if the USA was Imax in 3D/2D on both discs.

The 3D disc with The Entertainment store version has the Imax 3D.

Reactions: kingkarl1967
IMAX is on 3D only, no matter the country where you buy it