Purchase links:
Amazon £18.00
Zavvi £19.99
EntertainmentStore £18.99

02.jpg

04.jpg 05.jpg
01.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes mate thanks for that , got the Entertainment store version inbound as we speak , was just wondering if there was a 2D disc that opened up on the IMAX scenes to go with it ?

There is no 2D imax version anywere as this film was shot using IMAX 3D cameras, only way to watch 2D imax is too watch the 3D disc and turn off 3D.

Also this steel is £21.99 in hmv, 10 copies in my hmv.

Last edited:
Reactions: kingkarl1967
I've opted for this version over the 3D one. I don't own any of the other in 3D so didn't fancy starting now. The spot gloss is really nice. It's a shame the back face wasn't spot gloss too. :(

Yep, I think this is one which will all of a sudden be OOS everywhere and catch quite a few collectors out. No retailer seems to have had much allocation.
Well there's still plenty in HMV (well there is in the North-East). I only picked up my copy last week.

Think someone said £21.99 earlier in the thread?

I can confirm it is £21.99 @ HMV. I have to buy in shops right now, regardless of whether it would be cheaper online. My post is just too erratic right now, with only a 2 in 4 chance of getting any items put through a letterbox that has a flat occupied.

just got the email from zavvi - ordered. i know the movie aint the greatest, but it'll sit well with the other transformer steelbooks (so, it had to be bought - thats my excuse anyway):wow:

just got the email from zavvi - ordered. i know the movie aint the greatest, but it'll sit well with the other transformer steelbooks (so, it had to be bought - thats my excuse anyway):wow:
Same reason I've just ordered... film was awful, but the steel looks nice and it bugs me knowing my Transformers collection is incomplete.

ZVC5 for 5% off works with this by the way. ;)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: garilar