HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
Slipped under the radar?

Tron Legacy (3d Blu-ray/ Blu-ray/ Digital Copy) (Collectible Metal Packaging)
https://www.jbhifionline.com.au/dvd/dvd-genres/action-adventure/tron-legacy-3d-blu-ray-blu-ray-digital-copy-steel-book/656083

Release Date 30-11-2011
Price: AUS$37.58, Approx £26

03 June 2013 PRICE CRASH AUS$14.99 EEK!

001.png

20% Discount till 7 Dec

JB_AU_20111130_20_Off_DVD_Banner_728x90_728.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Once this is gone then it's goooooone for good, if you want it get it now, loved the film and this Viva Metal case is a no-brainer, yes the price is a bit too much but this will only double/triple and becomes sought after as Viva cases are becoming more and more popular these days :)

No art in back and inside doesn't make me want to buy it.

It's a shame since front cover looks awesome.

I do wonder if this will has great value down the road.

Weird thing is that I saw one on ebay awhile back that had a lenticular
cover on the back of it.

Just picked up a copy at another store today. Will go back to my local one when there is a 20% off sale and hopefully it'll still be there.

Thanks bro! Not sure if I wanna open it or not! The embossing on this is amazing.
It is indeed and it's the best cover art for Tron out there, I'm keeping mine sealed it's too nice to unwrap the seal :D

I have the German steelbook one which at the time I thought it has the nicest looking art but when I saw this it was love at first sight :hilarious:

This really is a beautiful one guys. I actually do not mind that the back is plain. The embossing makes this release. My only Australian steel!

After waiting patiently the last two months for a 20% off sale at JB so I could pick this up, I finally cracked on the weekend. The stock around me has been slowly drying up, and I decided I'd prefer to spend $50 now and have it (and be able to select one in great condition) than wait and risk it being gone so I could save $10.

There will now be a 20% off sale at JB within the fortnight, I'm sure.

But ohhhhh, the front of this is just SO GOOD... couldn't bear not having it any longer!!