Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
Release: April 26th, 2016
Platform: PS4
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

Several years after his last adventure, retired fortune hunter, Nathan Drake, is forced back into the world of thieves. With the stakes much more personal, Drake embarks on a globe-trotting journey in pursuit of a historical conspiracy behind a fabled pirate treasure. His greatest adventure will test his physical limits, his resolve, and ultimately what he's willing to sacrifice to save the ones he loves.

From Gamesthirst.com:

Naughty Dog is now a two-game developing studio, The Last of Us and Uncharted IPs. Of the latter, Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception was the last title to grace PS3, but we never doubted for once that Naughty Dog would continue the bestselling franchise on PS4.

But we hadn’t heard anything about the game until today, when Lost and The Lord of the Rings actor Dominic Monaghan spilled the beans while speaking today at a conference regarding his work on the live-action series for The Bureau: XCOM Declassified.

According to Monaghan, he simply can’t wait for the next Naughty Dog epic, hinting that he knows a thing or two about it.

“I’ll always stay focused on the gaming world and see what’s coming up,” he said. “The new Uncharted I’m really excited to see how that’s going to be and obviously both new gaming systems.”

Of course we knew that Sony held back some major announcements from its E3 presser because PS4 was being unveiled, and no one wants to debut their big game in the shadows of a next generation console.

GamesCom, maybe? Let’s hope so, but it’s good to finally get semi-confirmation that Naughty Dog is hard at work on one of the best franchises ever forged.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 382
Last edited by a moderator:
Sully's new design is crazy. He looks younger. The way Nathan reacts with the crows is also great. Their Animation is on point.

Bet they are wishing the demo didn't crash every time they show it. They fell through the world in the first demo and this on has to be rebooted twice. Naughty Dog can't catch a break.

Incredible! It always amazes me when they go from a cut scene to actual gameplay... there's literally no difference in terms of graphics. Can't wait! :D

The ultimate chase sequence as Drake and Sully race to help Drake’s brother, Sam, evade Shoreline mercenaries. Several years after his last adventure, retired fortune hunter, Nathan Drake, is forced back into the world of thieves. With the stakes much more personal, Drake embarks on a globe-trotting journey in pursuit of a historical conspiracy behind a fabled pirate treasure. His greatest adventure will test his physical limits, his resolve, and ultimately what he’s willing to sacrifice to save the ones he loves. Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End will be available in 2016. Developed by Naughty Dog.

The ultimate chase sequence as Drake and Sully race to help Drake’s brother, Sam, evade Shoreline mercenaries. Several years after his last adventure, retired fortune hunter, Nathan Drake, is forced back into the world of thieves. With the stakes much more personal, Drake embarks on a globe-trotting journey in pursuit of a historical conspiracy behind a fabled pirate treasure. His greatest adventure will test his physical limits, his resolve, and ultimately what he’s willing to sacrifice to save the ones he loves. Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End will be available in 2016. Developed by Naughty Dog.

WOW! :OMG: That's incredible! :drool: Thanks for the video @Noodles :thumbs:

My heart was racing just watching! How real do those flames look? And mud has never looked better in a game before either lol.
@Noodles EXACTLY! :cool: The flames and mud look stunning! :drool: This game experience is gonna be unlike any other, cant wait! :woot: The Uncharted games have been one of my favorites! :thumbs:

And I have great news! Today is my birthday and Alyssa just told me she's getting me a PS4! :OMG: F**K YEAH!!!
excited.gif
I fu**ing love that woman! :drool:

@Noodles EXACTLY! :cool: The flames and mud look stunning! :drool: This game experience is gonna be unlike any other, cant wait! :woot: The Uncharted games have been one of my favorites! :thumbs:

And I have great news! Today is my birthday and Alyssa just told me she's getting me a PS4! :OMG: F**K YEAH!!!
excited.gif
I fu**ing love that woman! :drool:
No way! That's awesome dude. You're one lucky fella. :D

Happy Birthday by the way! :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
  • Informative
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I hated fallout 3. I dont need to play for 16 hours before things get interesting. :p

I hated fallout 3. I dont need to play for 16 hours before things get interesting. :p

I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum, Fallout 3 is one of my all-time favorites. Supposedly from the rumors, you're going to be able to spend around 400 hours in Fallout 4. I'm that way with the Elder Scrolls games though, i just can't get engulfed in the story.

Create your very own breath-taking moments as you team up with your friends in Uncharted 4 multiplayer.

• Take advantage of unique maps with rich environments that reward exploration, strategy and team work and immerse yourself in a multiplayer experience that celebrates the very best of the Uncharted franchise.

• Hire one of four “Sidekicks” to fight alongside you and they’ll provide support by tracking your enemies, reviving fallen allies or unleashing heavy offensive firepower.

• Purchase a “Mystical” item and summon supernatural perks inspired by Drake’s previous adventures. Call on El Dorado’s cursed sarcophagus, Shambala’s powerful Chintamani Stone or the lost city of Ubar’s fiery Djinn to help turn the tide of battle.

Find out more: http://bit.ly/U4Multiplayer