Wall·E (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #12) [China]

Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: August, 2014
Notes: WEA, Exclusive Slipcover(Lenticular &Full Slip), 2D(Region A and C) + Bonus disc(All Region)

front.jpg

inside art
back.jpg

Lenticular slip
102500zcfx31o0k1yfryv1.jpg

Full slip
102459ynftvy6v16kuwuwp.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 934
Last edited:
I thought the 2d art was better but I decided a while ago that for all asian releases I would get the lenticular edition when available since I can't afford two copies and I want all my releases to somewhat match.

Unless that dude is the Mother Theresa of steelbook group buyers, common sense dictates most people aren't getting theirs. How would he even buy hundreds of copies from Taobao unless he personally knew the distributors? Also, why would anyone put in that much work for no gain? I actually have meetings in China, so I'll buy a few directly from Taobao, but shipping to anal-retentive people ain't my idea of fun.

Unless that dude is the Mother Theresa of steelbook group buyers, common sense dictates most people aren't getting theirs. How would he even buy hundreds of copies from Taobao unless he personally knew the distributors? Also, why would anyone put in that much work for no gain? I actually have meetings in China, so I'll buy a few directly from Taobao, but shipping to anal-retentive people ain't my idea of fun.

if you have the chance to buy them directly,perfect for you:thumbs: but most of the People joining the GB`s do not have it,otherwise they would order directly.and btw-he personally knows the distributer.

And if you don`t have fun buying from anal whatever people,don`t do it.Easy as that

So he's basically an employee. I think I understand why Blufans doesn't run an ebay account. They don't want to deal with the damage returns. Group buys have no recourse.