Watchmen (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play Exclusive) [UK]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release Date: October 15, 2012
Price: £10.99
Buy Link: Watchmen
Note: Contains the DIRECTOR'S CUT of the movie.

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That didn't last too long, there can't have been that many copies. I hope everyone who missed out before got their order in!:)

Not the best or happiest 100th post ever, but Play.com are tits sometimes.

I arranged to return a damaged copy of Watchmen and exchange for a new one on Monday morning (the morning I received it) BEFORE it went back on the website for sale. They've just received it today and haven't kept allocation for the exchange! Refund for me. :(

Looking forward to getting my copy its been sent to a different address cos a work all day. Going to keep this sealed is have plenty of copies of this and expecting the ultimate cut from amazon.com. One question is there embossing?

Looking forward to getting my copy its been sent to a different address cos a work all day. Going to keep this sealed is have plenty of copies of this and expecting the ultimate cut from amazon.com. One question is there embossing?

No embossing on this one.

In case it hasn't already been made clear, no embossing on this one :(

:hilarious:

Wish this steelbook was debossed. The name: Watchmen would have looked so nice, if debossed. Too bad Play.com only does debossing on those crap horizontal steelbooks.

Wish this steelbook was debossed. The name: Watchmen would have looked so nice, if debossed. Too bad Play.com only does debossing on those crap horizontal steelbooks.

War of the Worlds and Transformers are both embossed - they're both vertical releases. The Incredible Hulk is horizontal and isn't embossed! :D