Watchmen (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play Exclusive) [UK]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release Date: October 15, 2012
Price: £10.99
Buy Link: Watchmen
Note: Contains the DIRECTOR'S CUT of the movie.

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine arrived and I damaged the card trying to remove the stupid glue, are there hints in successful glue removal somewhere here? I hate the card slips and would much prefer a paper one inside the case lol

Mine arrived and I damaged the card trying to remove the stupid glue, are there hints in successful glue removal somewhere here? I hate the card slips and would much prefer a paper one inside the case lol

There's really not much to it. The best thing to do is pull very slowly. Also, don't pull directly where the glue is, try to carefully lift a part a few cm away from it and apply a gentle force, less chance of a crease that way.

Reactions: JimShakes
Mod. Edit: No trading/selling/buying post is permitted in the main steelbook thread. With 30 or more posts, you can make those types of posts in our trading forums. Thank you for your participation and co-operation.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

No problem Still relatively new to forum rules. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sigill and ash333
Recieved my copies Today...Lucky no ugly glu drops on any. What a shame play didn't just go that extra step and emboss the title:( Otherwise love it.

Just received my copies today, except one all the other have small paint chips. Some have more than one. The paint chips are very small but visible, I don't want to keep those steelbooks, I have never return anything to play.com. What is their return policy? Can I return the copies with the small paint chips?

I don't really want to keep damaged copies the one I'm keeping does have a tiny paint chip but since it is Oos I want to keep at least one copy.

Thanks

Play are taking the mick with deliveries at the moment, today is the 8th working day since despatch, i have had steelbooks from the States, Canada and the Far East in less than a week recently.

They are a joke.

Just received my copies today, except one all the other have small paint chips. Some have more than one. The paint chips are very small but visible, I don't want to keep those steelbooks, I have never return anything to play.com. What is their return policy? Can I return the copies with the small paint chips?

I don't really want to keep damaged copies the one I'm keeping does have a tiny paint chip but since it is Oos I want to keep at least one copy.

Thanks

Yes you can send them back as damaged items. Just log into your account and select return item.

Reactions: Pickersmadrid
Sorry if I'm annoying for this questions but, what about shipping? Do the pay for the shipping of the resturns?

Thanks again, I really appreciate it.

They will pay for a small amount of shipping upfront (less than what it will cost) but you can try and claim it back by emailing them a receipt to prove what you paid for postage. I say try as i've never used that option before.

Reactions: Pickersmadrid
Play are taking the mick with deliveries at the moment, today is the 8th working day since despatch, i have had steelbooks from the States, Canada and the Far East in less than a week recently.

They are a joke.

After all the releases they've come out with? That's a bit harsh. Don't forget tis the season to be jolly. Mail worldwide is probably getting crowded and even I've noticed my packages arrive 1-3 days later now. Blame Christmas.

You can't always blame play.com for that because after dispatch they have no influence on the shipping;) But i realize that my packages arrived a bit late too.

Think somethings up this week as lot of people havent had ordered for a lot of things. Just relax theyre usually spot on and unfortunately not everyone can be perfect all of the time. Im sure youll still be able to watch it a little bit after others have

A German friend pre ordered it for me, but he hasn't received it yet.
Is it an isolated delay or does more people are still waiting for their copies to arrive?